Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Respawn LAN v13 impressions/suggestions/complaints thread
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Pages: 1, 2
LolSauce
Use the frozen boxed hamburgers smile.gif

Also, Jeffy cooked one of the best Respawn BBQ's i've ever had!
SirSquidness
QUOTE (LolSauce @ Aug 24 2009, 06:58 PM) *
Use the frozen boxed hamburgers smile.gif

Also, Jeffy cooked one of the best Respawn BBQ's i've ever had!

I dunno... tank does a pretty awesome job. And pancakes! Om nom nom!
wolfmother
QUOTE (Harkonnen @ Aug 19 2009, 09:52 PM) *
HAWX competition was fun to play but poorly organised. My team (the Pedo Bandits) had to masqurade under the ladder as the Big Dick Army Team, while they had to play under the name of another team. It was pretty horrible organisation. I think it was Lewis' fault.

Most of the other comps run an elimination ladder instead of roundrobin. The price of every team getting to play in (almost) every round is that when people forfeit and/or take each others' places stuff like this happens.

What happened here was one of the teams decided to forfeit in favour of the CoD comp, then when they got knocked out decided they wanted to come back into the competition. Since the projector was being used for CoD, I had to write down the schedule on those infernal pieces of paper and as a result we couldn't change names.

In future we'll probably just use "Team A, Team B," etc on the paper so at least that confusion doesn't come up again, unless a projector happens to be free next event.

But yes, it actually was Lewis' fault.
Tank
I am the chick at checkins! (i wasnt there much last lan.)

Jeffy is now an official member of the Check-in/Food/AFK team! so we will be combining powers for the most awesome BBQ's EVER! MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... HAHAHAHAH.... HAHAH....AHHA...Ha. ha.
djdamon
play some good music while lans on and put funny pics up lik you use 2 you some youtube vids lol and like in the morning put cartoons on
it will be like sat morning cartoons
SO COOL
DS COMPS!!!!!!!!!
Jen
QUOTE (djdamon @ Aug 25 2009, 07:01 PM) *
play some good music while lans on and put funny pics up lik you use 2 you some youtube vids lol and like in the morning put cartoons on
it will be like sat morning cartoons
SO COOL
DS COMPS!!!!!!!!!

yessss... batman cartoons, or dexters lab blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape