Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Magic Drafting Tournament?
death2sarge
post Sep 3 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

Hey guys I'm thinking of organizing a Magic Drafting Tournament. So if i were to buy a M14, Ravnica or Gatecrash Booster Pack, how many people would be interested in doing Drafting on Saturday or Sunday? For a first prize I'm thinking of the upcoming Heroes vs Monsters Deck (features 6 new Theros cards!), Second a few Boosters (4 to 5) and Thrird 1 or 2 Boosters.

--------------------
Motivation is a funny thing, you find yourself unmoving, then in motion
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Jen
post Sep 19 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

Hi Guys,

Jeffy the comps man here! I'm happy for you guys to run a TableTop tournament and I love the idea of it!

I would say from a fairness perspective, if you are judging, it would be unfair to also play in the game as well, because the potential for bias is still there and cannot be ruled out. That said if you had two brackets going, you can play in one and judge the other. You just can't judge the game your playing if you are wanting us to potentially give a prize of any kind to the winner.

Come and see me (I'm at the front with the COMPS SIGN) and we'll talk about inclusions for the next event, or PM me here on the forums.

Jeffy

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:57 AM