Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Magic Drafting Tournament?
death2sarge
post Sep 3 2013, 12:15 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

Hey guys I'm thinking of organizing a Magic Drafting Tournament. So if i were to buy a M14, Ravnica or Gatecrash Booster Pack, how many people would be interested in doing Drafting on Saturday or Sunday? For a first prize I'm thinking of the upcoming Heroes vs Monsters Deck (features 6 new Theros cards!), Second a few Boosters (4 to 5) and Thrird 1 or 2 Boosters.

--------------------
Motivation is a funny thing, you find yourself unmoving, then in motion
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Zardoz
post Sep 4 2013, 04:21 PM
Post #2
Respawn LAN big kahoona

Next event:

Heya!

We've been thinking about the same thing! How about Return to Ravnica (undecided on a block draft, was thinking just RTR through and through because it's a kickass set and has some high value cards such as shocks, deathrite shaman etc)? We can buy boxes from Games Lab (or insert-your-local-game-store-here) and draft for cost+prizes. I had some rough workings but $20 entry for 8 people will allow us to give some boosters to 1st/2nd/3rd. I didn't factor in the cost of a new duel deck, however - but that's a nice idea!

If you'd love to help us with organising this, PLEASE DO! Unfortunately as it's Theros prerelease weekend, we won't be able to get any Theros boxes until the following week (how sucky) and we'd want to start the draft in the evening so that anyone stepping out to draft at the prerelease can do so.

How's that sound?
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 02:10 AM