Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G500 Laser Gaming Mouse
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
jutzy
Can anyone tell me their personal opinions of the g500?

im looking at buying one but i wanna hear what you guys say.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=12745
missingo
it plays pretty nice, but if you already have a G5 rev 2007 you wont notice much of a difference.
Ultimate_Sacrifice
QUOTE (missingo @ Nov 22 2009, 01:38 PM) *
it plays pretty nice, but if you already have a G5 rev 2007 you wont notice much of a difference.

well to tell you the truth there will be quite a bit of difference. See the laser is mounted in the Front of the mouse not the middle and will feel weird for a few weeks your normal and movements are very different but i think once you get used to it, it will be very good smile.gif well at least for the price! Probably going to get one myself smile.gif
jutzy
Atm i got a asus vento stock mouse so i think i need to get a good one

my keyboards pretty good logitech wave
GIARUS
Why don't u just get the G5 and the G19 or G15
G500 is way to over proced atm
dead_man
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Nov 23 2009, 01:51 AM) *
Why don't u just get the G5 and the G19 or G15
G500 is way to over proced atm

wait you say the g500 is overpriced but suggest a G19? blink.gif

R4N
Honestly, I have a G7 and have used the G5 a ton of times and it still doesnt trump my good old MX518 tongue.gif

The G500 is great for the metal hyper scroll wheel, but the last mouse i used with the sensor at the top was a logitech MX700 and i HATED it.

What id recommend is find somewhere where you can try the thing out first, because it will def feel different to other mice.

GIARUS
QUOTE (R4N @ Nov 23 2009, 10:29 AM) *
Honestly, I have a G7 and have used the G5 a ton of times and it still doesnt trump my good old MX518 tongue.gif

The G500 is great for the metal hyper scroll wheel, but the last mouse i used with the sensor at the top was a logitech MX700 and i HATED it.

What id recommend is find somewhere where you can try the thing out first, because it will def feel different to other mice.

Respawn is the perfect place 2 do this. tongue.gif
Na if there was a store wher u could try before u buy it would be good or atleast had a way of showing you its potention.
0mni
QUOTE (xevious @ Nov 22 2009, 12:18 PM) *
Can anyone tell me their personal opinions of the g500?

im looking at buying one but i wanna hear what you guys say.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_p...oducts_id=12745

I would suggest looking at a lot of gaming forums, tbh I am loving my lachesis.
More often than not if the mouse works YOU become accustomed to IT so you love what you are used to. The metal spin wheels are a bit of a cool thing but I found when I had one I never used it.

Just look at reviews and thinking about what you want from a mouse.
GIARUS
Xevious Bought The G500 Gaming Mouse
jutzy
I indeed did, its kinda because i fucked up the mouse im using atm, right click nolonger works to its full potential.

Was a quick decision purchase should be here tomorow morning

*another question* anyone have any experience when dealing with couriers pleaSE?
Frookie
dont you just stay at your house and sign for the package when they show up?
jutzy
yeh but how fast ect.

and when would they deliver it, morning afternoon late arvo?
Frookie
QUOTE (xevious @ Nov 24 2009, 07:41 PM) *
yeh but how fast ect.

and when would they deliver it, morning afternoon late arvo?

they say 9-5 end of story
GIARUS
cariers usally delieve between 10am-2pm
thats my experience with them at my old work
jutzy
oh i got the mouse, its epicly awsome made of win!@!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape