Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deathmate finally comes out!!!
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Spam
Lawn
Well.. we all knew Deathmate was somthing different, and he came out of the closet on IRC today and confirmed it, well done Deathmate, noone thinks any different of you just because you like guys....NOT!

<Deathmate> getting married to a guy name luke next month, comeing out of the closet and auditioning for Big broter

oh and now Cenobite is out of the closet too!!

<Cenotaph> yeah but things so easily get taken out of context and quoted.. also.. i am gay too
beeslol
QUOTE(Lawn @ Dec 28 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]793[/snapback]

Well.. we all knew Deathmate was somthing different, and he came out of the closet on IRC today and confirmed it, well done Deathmate, noone thinks any different of you just because you like guys....NOT!
<Deathmate> getting married to a guy name luke next month, comeing out of the closet and auditioning for Big broter

oh and now Cenobite is out of the closet too!!
<Cenotaph> yeah but things so easily get taken out of context and quoted.. also.. i am gay too

YOu faggot!

<Zardoz> Luke is bob's boyfriend, dude.
Zardoz
QUOTE(Cenotaph the pantsless @ Dec 28 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]794[/snapback]

<Zardoz> Luke is bob's boyfriend, dude.

That may or may not have actually contained any factual content.

Put your pants back on PLEASE!
NGUDeathmate
I think Ceno's is the only real comment that has any merit to it. Bob clearly took advantage of a situation to mock me sad.gif.
Anyway, the rumor is obviously not true, go about your buisness.
Axon
..... sad.gif and i got my hopes up and everything!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape