Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Razer Gear and the G35?
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
Guni
Okay i just wanted to see everyones oppinon on this and im not saying its a great setup but it has been working for me.

Awhile back while attending the EGames Expo i purchased a Razer Deathadder (Mouse) and Razer Destructor (Mouse Mat), later that year i received for my birthday a Razer Tarantula (Keyboard) and the G35 Logitech Headset. Mind you, I was looking at the Razer Megalodon but found that it was only 5.1 surround sound and the G35 was 7.1 and megalodons were really hard and limited to get in aus.

Now im really happy with all my gear and i probally wouldnt get anything new but im curious to know what you guys use for Gaming Peripherals and for wat games mainly, im using them for CSS and HoN/Dota.

Kthxx in advance,

Guni
oohms
razer deathadder, razor golaithus speed mouse pad (?), MS X6 keyboard

headphone wise i use AD700's since most 3d gaming headsets emulate surround and sound like crap for music
LolSauce
Logitech G5 2007 Edition, G15 V1, Everglide Titan mouse pad and Sennheiser 555's

Will be grabbing a Microsoft Sidewinder KB soon though =]
Wombie
I've got a Razer diamondback mouse, Steel Series mousemat, Razer Arcosta keyboard and Razer carcharis (sp?) headset.

<3 them all
Sando
pfffft do you think you're a pro gamer now
LolSauce
no, she still sucks
Wombie
just because my pc is better than both of yours tongue.gif
KevMeister
MS sidewinder x6 ftw

I have a Razer Krait for mouse, the scroll wheel is crap but that could be because its old. Cheap mouse 3 buttons YEAH! 2g.

g500 please anyone?
lucky13
I got the Razer Deathadder and Goliathus control pad. Im pretty happy with the combo.
Keyboard is a Microsoft Reclusa, its ok i spose, has blue back light biggrin.gif

I rate the Razer stuff over the Logitech
R4N
Keyboard: G15 V1
Mouse: MX518
Surface: $15 giant cloth generic mousemat
Headphones: Sennheiser HD555's
GIARUS
Mouse: G5
Keyboard G15 v1
Mouse pad: acer cloth pad
Headset : creative fatal1ty gaming headphones
Genocide
Razer Lachesis (Although I wouldn't recommend it. I has the Razer Diamondback previously and much prefered it.)
TechL
G15 v2 + G500 <3
GIARUS
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Dec 25 2009, 01:32 AM) *
Mouse: G5
Keyboard G15 v1
Mouse pad: acer cloth pad
Headset : creative fatal1ty gaming headphones

G500 and G5 Now
Guni
QUOTE (Sando @ Sep 25 2009, 07:22 PM) *

QUOTE (LolSauce @ Sep 25 2009, 07:26 PM) *
no, she still sucks

For both you scrubs, i dont think im pro gamer, i am pro gamer tongue.gif. And im not female im male, just think the chicks hot so i made it my Display Pic, anything wrong with that biggrin.gif

MY SETUP AT THE MOMENT:
Mouse: Razer Deathadder
Keyboard: Razer Tarantula
Mouse pad: Razer Destructor
Headset : Logitech G35 7.1 Surround Sound
Lawn
QUOTE (Guni @ Jan 22 2010, 08:18 PM) *

no, she still sucks

For both you scrubs, i dont think im pro gamer, i am pro gamer tongue.gif. And im not female im male, just think the chicks hot so i made it my Display Pic, anything wrong with that biggrin.gif

MY SETUP AT THE MOMENT:

They were speaking about Wombie you nuffy.
Guni
QUOTE (Lawn @ Jan 22 2010, 09:20 PM) *
QUOTE (Guni @ Jan 22 2010, 08:18 PM) *

no, she still sucks

MY SETUP AT THE MOMENT:

They were speaking about Wombie you nuffy.

I feel like an idiot. biggrin.gif
Kalys
Currently i am using

Mouse: Microsoft Sidewinder X8
Keyboard: G19
Mouse pad: Razer Mantis
Headset : Razer Megalodon

im not sure where you read the that the megalodons were only 5.1 because they are 7.1
Evil ZeR0
QUOTE (Guni @ Sep 25 2009, 03:51 PM) *
Okay i just wanted to see everyones oppinon on this and im not saying its a great setup but it has been working for me.

Awhile back while attending the EGames Expo i purchased a Razer Deathadder (Mouse) and Razer Destructor (Mouse Mat), later that year i received for my birthday a Razer Tarantula (Keyboard) and the G35 Logitech Headset. Mind you, I was looking at the Razer Megalodon but found that it was only 5.1 surround sound and the G35 was 7.1 and megalodons were really hard and limited to get in aus.

Now im really happy with all my gear and i probally wouldnt get anything new but im curious to know what you guys use for Gaming Peripherals and for wat games mainly, im using them for CSS and HoN/Dota.

Kthxx in advance,

Guni

i use the same combo except a g15 instead of the Tarantula

the g35 headset is the best ive ever owned and ive got all kinds of sennys and sony headphones and shit.
the voice distortion thing is fun when you wanna fuck with people on vent too.
Queen Gainer
Razor Arctosa, Razor Diamondback 3G, Razer Kabuto and no headset because I'm shit. D:
Maelstrom
Keyboard: Logitech Wave (wired) - It's a nice compromise between a gaming keyboard and something I can use to program on comfortably

Mouse: Logitech G5 old edition tongue.gif - Brilliant mouse

Headset: Creative Fatal1ty USB - Not so brilliant headset, but I'm not an audiophile, so not bothered. My pet peeves are the removable mic, which just makes it easy to lose, and the mic sleeve in the case, which ripped within a week of getting it. USB vs non I have no idea about, but the sound quality is reasonable.
Wombie
QUOTE (Queen Gainer @ Mar 13 2010, 09:00 AM) *
Razor Arctosa, Razor Diamondback 3G, Razer Kabuto and no headset because I'm shit. D:

GOD STOP BEING SO SHIT QUEENIE tongue.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (TechL @ Jan 21 2010, 04:57 PM) *
G15 v2 + G500 <3

also love g500 and its scrolling special button biggrin.gif
Whocouldibe
Bit of a Logitech Fanboy here,
got the G19, G13, G35 and the G9x with a Razer exactmat x speed.
All a gamer needs really.

Maelstrom
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Mar 13 2010, 07:51 PM) *
Keyboard: Logitech Wave (wired) - It's a nice compromise between a gaming keyboard and something I can use to program on comfortably

Headset: Creative Fatal1ty USB - Not so brilliant headset, but I'm not an audiophile, so not bothered. My pet peeves are the removable mic, which just makes it easy to lose, and the mic sleeve in the case, which ripped within a week of getting it. USB vs non I have no idea about, but the sound quality is reasonable.

Forgot to mention my $5 PowerWave mouse mat, discounted from $10 because of the damaged container :3
I never saw the point in paying $50 for some foam and cloth...
Tank
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Mar 13 2010, 07:51 PM) *

Best mouse ever <3

I have Logitech G5 (1st edition (orange)) wired mouse on a Razer Goliathus mat (won at respawn, yay! <3), Cheapie logitech flat keyboard (but soooo much <3 for it. gogo $30 keyboard! none of this $200 crap :\ ) and headphones are some crappy cheapies that i will be replacing soon becuase they squash my ears ;-;
oohms
QUOTE (oohms @ Sep 25 2009, 05:12 PM) *
razer deathadder, razor golaithus speed mouse pad (?), MS X6 keyboard

headphone wise i use AD700's since most 3d gaming headsets emulate surround and sound like crap for music

I bought the MS X5 mouse today, and its the first mouse i haven't needed time to adjust to. I'm liking it a lot.
GIARUS
im might be buying a 3rd mouse the MX518 or the
priorax
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Mar 15 2010, 03:09 PM) *

The blank?
Specs?
TechL
10,000 DPI
Has "kg" weights instead of "g/grams"
BLU RAY LASER!!!
Queen Gainer
QUOTE (Wombie @ Mar 14 2010, 02:23 AM) *
QUOTE (Queen Gainer @ Mar 13 2010, 09:00 AM) *

GOD STOP BEING SO SHIT QUEENIE tongue.gif

I'M SORRY, I'LL JUST GO SUCK MORE DICKS NOW ;___;
0mni
Using a G15 V1 and a fucking logitech laptop mouse, vx something or other. My razor lachesis died like a year to the day when I bought it. So yeah, don't recommend that one.
GIARUS
QUOTE (priorax @ Mar 15 2010, 05:09 PM) *
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Mar 15 2010, 03:09 PM) *

The blank?
Specs?

its another logitech mouse
if u want to now about the g5 or g500 and how they vary to each other just ask biggrin.gif
Tank
My sister's G7 just died the otherday..... lol! G5 forever! \o/
R4N
QUOTE (Tank @ Mar 25 2010, 09:50 PM) *

My G7 is still kicking. BEST WIRELESS MOUSE EVER.

But its no MX518 for gaming smile.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (R4N @ Mar 25 2010, 09:55 PM) *
QUOTE (Tank @ Mar 25 2010, 09:50 PM) *

My G7 is still kicking. BEST WIRELESS MOUSE EVER.

But its no MX518 for gaming smile.gif

na g500 FTW biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape