Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Good With SD/MicroSD?
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Spam
jutzy
Hey All

Recently got a new phone and we got 2 microSD 4 gig cards that came with SD adapters however the cards wont work in my windows 7 machine and my dads windows vista machine - i have a inbuilt card reader and dad has a external one.

put it into a phone and it gave me disk needs to be formatted before it can be used - so i click okay then it gives me the error windows cannot format this device.

so i tryed it in my laptop and it worked - its xp.

so why is it working in the card reader in my laptop but not in my tower.

crenn
Is the 4GB MicroSD card SD or SDHC? There is a difference and if it's SDHC, your laptop might have support for it, while the desktops do not.
jutzy
Oh its hc

so wait does that mean even in my phone it wont read?
Sharks
I got one, I can try it in my hiptop anyway.

We can try it at my joint on sunday if you want sir.
crenn
It depends on the phone. I know that when my phone was running 5.0, it couldn't read SDHC, but after an upgrade to 6.0, it can read it fine.
jutzy
QUOTE (Sharks @ Sep 23 2009, 01:49 PM) *
I got one, I can try it in my hiptop anyway.

We can try it at my joint on sunday if you want sir.

so UR still up for painting on sunday even with ur fever

you brave brave man

yeh we should try it sunday - but dads getting the cord for the nokia's on friday

Oh and crenn

The phones a Nokia E63 - And what i ment was that it reads in the phone but would it read in the computer - like when i plug the phone into the computer would it act as a sdcard reader? or just lock the comp up like when i put it into the sd card reader
crenn
I know my 6280 could act as a card read. Yours may be able to do the same.
Sharks
I found my card reader and I've got a like 5-1 cord for readers so we can try.

Also: I think we're just painting the ceiling for now. We've got a guy coming in to patch up cracks/holes and shit in walls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape