Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Awsome Admins
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Spam
GIARUS
Sir Squidness, dead_man,OhCool, Tank and oohms and sando and r4n.
I fell these admins are the most awsome admins
they have helped out heaps with v14 i must say thanks from all of the players 2 these admins for your help
jutzy
All Admins are good

(y)
SirSquidness
Aw, now you've gone and made all the other admins and gophers feel sad that they are not most awesome admins as well!

But they totally are. Every single member of the team does an awesome job and deserves thanks just as much as anyone else.
GIARUS
QUOTE (SirSquidness @ Sep 22 2009, 05:51 PM) *
Aw, now you've gone and made all the other admins and gophers feel sad that they are not most awesome admins as well!

But they totally are. Every single member of the team does an awesome job and deserves thanks just as much as anyone else.

sorry 2 all the other admins but i couldn't remember all your names
but u r all awsome
jutzy
I bet you sirsquid you wouldnt post if he didnt mention you tongue.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 22 2009, 05:53 PM) *

yeh your probably right
xevious who was your fav admin mine would have 2 be dead_man and ohcool top blocks i say
jutzy
I dunno realy - didnt talk to admins much

sirsquids my favorite i dunno why

seems like a pretty cool guy
dead_man
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 22 2009, 06:05 PM) *
I dunno realy - didnt talk to admins much

sirsquids my favorite i dunno why

seems like a pretty cool guy

you like sirqiud coz he has tenticles, and you know what happens with tenticles tongue.gif
SirSquidness
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 22 2009, 05:53 PM) *

I bet you if I did that I'd seem like an arrogant attention whore wink.gif
jutzy
hm sure why not
Moloch666
Squid FTW. 'nuff said.

I am however unfairly biased towards Squid.
LolSauce
33 TICK! WTF!? =[
SirSquidness
QUOTE (LolSauce @ Sep 22 2009, 07:57 PM) *
33 TICK! WTF!? =[

I blame Valve, and indirectly, Lewis.
LolSauce
Thanks for having me lose gungame lewis =[ Not to mention I didn't know the comp was on till someone got to Lvl 18... But I still made it to nade =]
Ultimate_Sacrifice
QUOTE (Moloch666 @ Sep 22 2009, 07:55 PM) *
Squid FTW. 'nuff said.

Fvck Team Work??? So just Squid runs the next LAN??? tongue.gif jk every one has a very important roll to play.

Even if its helping set up then having way to many coffees in a can and having to go home! tongue.gif

Oh and i say sorry again for not helping pack up i had my silly race car driving that gets in the way of most stuff tongue.gif
Vortex Vandel
QUOTE (Ultimate_Sacrifice @ Sep 24 2009, 10:50 AM) *
QUOTE (Moloch666 @ Sep 22 2009, 07:55 PM) *
Squid FTW. 'nuff said.

Fvck Team Work??? So just Squid runs the next LAN??? tongue.gif jk every one has a very important roll to play.

Even if its helping set up then having way to many coffees in a can and having to go home! tongue.gif

Oh and i say sorry again for not helping pack up i had my silly race car driving that gets in the way of most stuff tongue.gif

nom nom nom .. mmm cawfie. I went home early coz I'd been up since friday. Pack up went so much nicer this time. (most of the gear is stored at my palce and I only had one load to unpack this time.. thanks zed and the helpers!)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape