Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Did Everyone Find V14
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
GIARUS
Tell us how u felt about V14 And Things you liked or Disliked.

I Liked how i got half of respawn to make a massive applause for cans falling over.
LOL That was Funny

Tank Edit: There's now an official thread for comments, thanks guys!
jutzy
Shut up spammer....

I didnt like it how there was some weird guy sleeping underneith my desk with a large camping stretcher.

also the game was lost too many times.

but i did enjoy the live tv feed this time.

it was a fun lan - however attendance wasnt as good as it should have been!
cmon guys if your not going dont confirm.
Andrewzor
That was you? Sigh. Tool.

Yeah it was good, I was happy with it smile.gif Liked the TV Stream of the game, even though my team lost. From what I saw attendance was low? But was still very enjoyable.

Once again good job by the Respawn Staff.

Also. Suit up
GIARUS
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 20 2009, 06:47 PM) *
Shut up spammer....

I didnt like it how there was some weird guy sleeping underneith my desk with a large camping stretcher.

also the game was lost too many times.

but i did enjoy the live tv feed this time.

lol if only i was on the other side of the table i wouldn't have had the problem. lol the game i keep losing it everytime i look at my screen.
jutzy
The cans were funny.

but i got food poisoning (or i will) from tht sovlaki i had last night.

we wont be going back there!

ALSO

Admins - Saturday night the first row in the annexe lost power - WHO FLIPPED THAT SWITCH!?!
LolSauce
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 20 2009, 06:57 PM) *
The cans were funny.

but i got food poisoning (or i will) from tht sovlaki i had last night.

we wont be going back there!

ALSO

Admins - Saturday night the first row in the annexe lost power - WHO FLIPPED THAT SWITCH!?!

Haha that would of been when they were trying to get the projector working again laugh.gif
Jen
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 20 2009, 06:57 PM) *

Yes that we were aware of. It was completely accidental when we went to turn off the lights, someone cut the power to the wall ports that we used to power the annex. Apologies for that one. I'm sure the power guys will label the board so we know which is hall lighting and which is gamer power.
jutzy
Lol its just coz some of my friends were worried about surges n shit

GIARUS
Lol mine was fine Laptop FTW
Patryn
dang! this one sounded like it was fun!
Only turned up at 1:30am this morning to visit, and it still seemed pretty busy!

I would have actually liked to come to this one properly, seeing as there were less people this time, but alas other engagements! ><

iron gut competition really was an iron gut... who's idea was it to put lard in? zomg... lol. nice one!
GIARUS
QUOTE (Patryn @ Sep 20 2009, 09:15 PM) *
dang! this one sounded like it was fun!
Only turned up at 1:30am this morning to visit, and it still seemed pretty busy!

I would have actually liked to come to this one properly, seeing as there were less people this time, but alas other engagements! ><

iron gut competition really was an iron gut... who's idea was it to put lard in? zomg... lol. nice one!

well the iron gut food was really nice.
i think it burnt through all the food in my stomach cause i was seriously starving in the morning.
osprey
The Footy streaming through VLC was the deal maker. Bloody tops.
Harkonnen
Tron was awesome, BF2 was cool but missed out on most of it because of HAWX (much better this time around as well)
Aesir
You know i just gave up, packed my shit and left cause i was sick of being kicked off the network every 2-10 minutes. I was fine for the first 4 hours then BANG;
conflicting I address crap and even after seeking help. no idea. Home now not an issue. so something was up, but no matter what area i setup or plugged in, or changed IP's both manually or auto no success.
I was really hanging for some gaming this time round but als i could not stay in =(
GIARUS
QUOTE (Harkonnen @ Sep 20 2009, 09:53 PM) *
QUOTE (Patryn @ Sep 20 2009, 09:15 PM) *
iron gut competition really was an iron gut... who's idea was it to put lard in?

QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 20 2009, 09:19 PM) *
well the iron gut food was really nice.
i think it burnt through all the food in my stomach cause i was seriously starving in the morning.

Dude... you consider animal lard to 'reallly nice'? (along with McDonalds being the 'best food ever')
So much that it makes you wake up even hungrier in the morning? HOW CAN YOU SAY LIKE THAT WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF HUMOUR OR IRONY?! *pulls out hair*

If you find McDonald's food to be perfect, and the IRON MOTHERFUCKING GUT competition with REAL LIVE ANIMAL FAT to be tasty and appetizing, just.. jesus....

Hark just shut up honestly.
stop bitching already, and get that sand out ya vagina.
GIARUS
QUOTE (Aesir @ Sep 20 2009, 10:47 PM) *
You know i just gave up, packed my shit and left cause i was sick of being kicked off the network every 2-10 minutes. I was fine for the first 4 hours then BANG;
conflicting I address crap and even after seeking help. no idea. Home now not an issue. so something was up, but no matter what area i setup or plugged in, or changed IP's both manually or auto no success.
I was really hanging for some gaming this time round but als i could not stay in =(

alot of players was having that problem.
we had 3 near us had ip confliction.
Harkonnen
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 20 2009, 10:49 PM) *
Hark just shut up honestly.
stop bitching already, and get that sand out ya vagina.

Wasn't trying to be insulting, I just thought it was pretty funny and I'm surprised you or no-one else picked that up.
jutzy
Giarus, Instead of double posting u should try that edit button - works a treat wink.gif
Tank
Hey guys,

please keep your posts civil, this is your warning. if it continues i will close the thread.
Wombie
i put all that lard in those cups >8D It was fun watchign you all squirm.
TechL
I found it on the Respawn website erlololol
LolSauce
QUOTE (TechL @ Sep 21 2009, 07:46 PM) *
I found it on the Respawn website erlololol

Haha I was going to say the Melways laugh.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (Wombie @ Sep 21 2009, 05:26 PM) *
i put all that lard in those cups >8D It was fun watchign you all squirm.

Should have made u eat it.

Also Must Say Thanks to some of the admins
Dead_man,sando, Tank, ohcool Squid, and R4n For being a big help. at this respawn
good work
Who ever did the tv stream could you tell me how you did it.Thanks in advance if you can.
Tank
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 21 2009, 08:03 PM) *
Who ever did the tv stream could you tell me how you did it.Thanks in advance if you can.

Probably just a tv card in a pc or laptop, then hooked up to the projector smile.gif

GIARUS
QUOTE (Tank @ Sep 21 2009, 08:27 PM) *

Probably just a tv card in a pc or laptop, then hooked up to the projector smile.gif

No the stream so people could use vlc player and watch it them selves. on there own pc's.
dead_man
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 21 2009, 08:56 PM) *

No the stream so people could use vlc player and watch it them selves. on there own pc's.

talk to oohms, he set it up. also GARIUS we know who you are so stop spamming the forums
GIARUS
QUOTE (dead_man @ Sep 21 2009, 09:06 PM) *
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 21 2009, 08:56 PM) *

talk to oohms, he set it up. also GARIUS we know who you are so stop spamming the forums

Im not spamming the forums, just replying to ppl's posts.
rufusmador
How did I find 14? Awesome. best respawn ever. I MADE FRIENDS WOOO!!

Also. To those admins that ripped into tank the night of the BBQ. Not cool. Tank was 100% on the ball, what happend was not her fault.

djzort

time for online payments methinks!
GIARUS
QUOTE (djzort @ Sep 22 2009, 03:01 PM) *

i think not cause i don't think some players would want to give bank details over the net its easier 2 pay at the door.
LolSauce
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 22 2009, 06:01 PM) *

i think not cause i don't think some players would want to give bank details over the net its easier 2 pay at the door.

Every time you post a kitten dies, so stop posting crap and copy and paste it into Microsoft Word to do a spell check before clicking the 'Add Reply' button.

I don't see why Respawn doesn't adopt the same sort of guidelines as allot of other events use (Not LAN events in general), Pre pay for a small discount and pay full price @ the door. Also custom tags for paying members.

And just like the Village/Hoyts have 2 lines, paid and not paid to move things along quicker?
Jen
QUOTE (LolSauce @ Sep 22 2009, 06:53 PM) *
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 22 2009, 06:01 PM) *

Every time you post a kitten dies, so stop posting crap and copy and paste it into Microsoft Word to do a spell check before clicking the 'Add Reply' button.

I don't see why Respawn doesn't adopt the same sort of guidelines as allot of other events use (Not LAN events in general), Pre pay for a small discount and pay full price @ the door. Also custom tags for paying members.

And just like the Village/Hoyts have 2 lines, paid and not paid to move things along quicker?

GIARUS - www.paypal.com (does not give the person getting your money your bank details)
All banks have an online API for processing credit card payments
Direct Deposit into an account doesnt provide your bank details.

Please google your suggestion before making it to ensure its actually valid and not trolling/spam/pointless/waste of my precious bandwidth

Think, Type into word and press F7. Until it no longer gives you an "ignore" option and all the red/green underlined words are gone. You made promises of a grammatical nature. They have not been fulfilled.
jutzy
QUOTE (rufusmador @ Sep 22 2009, 02:41 PM) *

Also. To those admins that ripped into tank the night of the BBQ. Not cool. Tank was 100% on the ball, what happend was not her fault.

What happend at the BBQ?

I was busy playing games
Sharks
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 22 2009, 07:21 PM) *

What happend at the BBQ?

I was busy playing games

I believe all the smoke went into the hall. We made some dumb joke about it aswell.
GIARUS
QUOTE (Sharks @ Sep 22 2009, 07:49 PM) *
QUOTE (xevious @ Sep 22 2009, 07:21 PM) *

What happend at the BBQ?

I was busy playing games

I believe all the smoke went into the hall. We made some dumb joke about it aswell.

wat smoke O.o???
jutzy
See i wasnt the only one that didnt pick up on it?
rufusmador
ahh well that's that then. I think an apology to tank is in order.
LolSauce
there was plenty of smoke ;D you guys are just blind. I don't think it was a big problem it's just respawn has had issues in the past with smoke and fire trucks rocking up followed by them asking for some cash...
dead_man
i blame lewis
GIARUS
QUOTE (dead_man @ Sep 23 2009, 04:03 PM) *
i blame lewis

i also blame lewis.
Guni
Argh i was going to come, my first respawn lan lol. Then i had to go and be born on the same day and celebrate my birthday tongue.gif
dead_man
sif dude, respawn is more important than your bday
Guni
QUOTE (dead_man @ Sep 25 2009, 12:48 PM) *

Does respawn give u $800 without doin squat biggrin.gif
SirSquidness
QUOTE (Guni @ Sep 25 2009, 02:39 PM) *
QUOTE (dead_man @ Sep 25 2009, 12:48 PM) *

Does respawn give u $800 without doin squat biggrin.gif

Just win all of the competitions. By yourself. You have to do something, but it's not like it's that hard to beat pro clans by yourself!
tricky
Squidy tells it like it is tongue.gif
fletchdawg
3 times cod champ w0tup
GIARUS
QUOTE (tricky @ Sep 25 2009, 11:12 PM) *
Squidy tells it like it is tongue.gif

He always does.
cause he is sir squidness
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape