Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What G15 Is Better
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
GIARUS

Version 1

Version 2

Which One Do U think Is Better??

Chopz
Quick Little bit of information, the Top one is a G19, the newer model from Logitech,

I think the G15 is better (bottom one) unless you have a need for all the programmable buttons, 6 do me fine.

The G19 is like $100 more expensive
GIARUS
QUOTE (Chopz @ Sep 6 2009, 08:50 PM) *
Quick Little bit of information, the Top one is a G19, the newer model from Logitech,

I think the G15 is better (bottom one) unless you have a need for all the programmable buttons, 6 do me fine.

The G19 is like $100 more expensive

yeh but version 1 of the g15 is way better due its easier to see at night the orange makes it harder and the screen is adjustable and much bigger so my choice is g15 version 1 i love my keyboard im using it now tom play guitar hero 3 pc version biggrin.gif
Harkonnen
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 6 2009, 09:09 PM) *
i love my keyboard im using it now tom play guitar hero 3 pc version biggrin.gif

Or you could just use a guitar controller...
GIARUS
QUOTE (Harkonnen @ Sep 6 2009, 10:55 PM) *
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 6 2009, 09:09 PM) *
i love my keyboard im using it now tom play guitar hero 3 pc version biggrin.gif

Or you could just use a guitar controller...

i would if i had one but i don't so got 2 use the keyboard
Andrewzor
Chopz, there both G15's...

The original G15's were blue and came with...18? "G" buttons... eg G-1 to G-18...

And the second picture is the series 2 G15...Which had the orange theme, but wasn't as wide due to only have 6 "G" buttons.

And imo the First one was better, I've owned both and like the original alot more. Unfortunately i'm using a orange one as I cant get my hands on the series 1 sad.gif
LolSauce
Yeah, they're both G15's haha

Also, the top one is named "G15 Gaming Keyboard" where the 2nd one is just a "G15 keyboard"

I own the 1st model but think it's overrated to be honest... they still sell for about $80 ffs. Besides the 2nd one having a smaller screen i prefer it
GIARUS
r u serious u prefer a small screen
LolSauce
No... I said besides the small screen i prefer it
R4N
Ive got a V1 G15 and it kicks ass. The screen is broken on mine but i love the backlit keys and the overall typing feel of the board. The V2 keys felt worse to me for some reason, that and i despise the orangeness of it.

the G19 seems bloody overpriced to me

MiniWalks
im in the same boat as R4N

i have 3 Version1 G15's
1 - Nearly dead
1 - in use
1 - brand new in box tongue.gif

never liked the feel of the newer G15's for some reason, and at the moment the G19 is stupidly expensive, seems like logitech want to price themselves out of the market

but then, after seeing the Optimus ...... *drool*
Harkonnen
QUOTE (MiniWalks @ Sep 8 2009, 09:44 AM) *
but then, after seeing the Optimus ...... *drool*

LolSauce
Logitech products are always expensive when they come out... lol

My G15 was about $170 when i got it and the G25 Wheel was just a tad over $500... now it's $280 in alot of places.

It won't be long till the G19 becomes a $150-$200 borad... that's when I'll grab one.
GIARUS
I only payed 100 for my g15 love it so easy to use and never make a mistake with it
oohms
The keys on my g15 wore out after a year... wouldn't buy another one
LolSauce
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 9 2009, 11:28 AM) *
I only payed 100 for my g15 love it so easy to use and never make a mistake with it

Ahh... I don't think it's the keyboard that makes the mistakes, it's you.
GIARUS
well guess what YA FACE biggrin.gif Im good
poelwyk
V1 is better the only reson you have a V1 is because u seen that i had one and you whated one so you had to coppy me tongue.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (poelwyk @ Sep 10 2009, 10:20 PM) *
V1 is better the only reson you have a V1 is because u seen that i had one and you whated one so you had to coppy me tongue.gif

Sif i copied u i like the blue lights and the screen and that it easy to see and play games at night plus my old keyboard was fucked
deano
I loved the original g15. Was KIA by a bottle of beer ;(

I couldn't stand the orange of the g15 v2 (or the fact they removed parts of the original design but didn't lower the pricetag) and ended up getting a Logitech Media 600 which has turned out to be an absolutely brilliant keyboard.
MiniWalks
Oohms,

one of my G15's did that too, turns out that they are the first revision/batch of the G15, the later G15, before they went to version 2, didnt have that issue anywhere near as much, due to a change in the dye that they used for the keys

I dont know what KB ill use next, whether to unwrap my last G15, or get the G19, i guess itll depend on price, if the G19 isnt still ludacris in price, ill get one of those smile.gif
GIARUS
QUOTE (deano @ Sep 14 2009, 09:09 PM) *
I loved the original g15. Was KIA by a bottle of beer ;(

I couldn't stand the orange of the g15 v2 (or the fact they removed parts of the original design but didn't lower the pricetag) and ended up getting a Logitech Media 600 which has turned out to be an absolutely brilliant keyboard.

i agree the orange is crap the blue looked heaps better and was easier to read plus the lcd attched to the yeboard was bigger so u could actually see the orange one is like 1/4 the size
Moloch666
Original G15 by far. Haven't had one myself - never had the money to pick one up.
Currently have long term loan of a friends V2 - while it is a good keyboard it doesn't stand up to the original.

I will say this though - if you have limited desk space the V2 would be ideal.
Goose10
I have 2 Original G15's.

One in use, one in the box.

I bring one ot lan's and the other is kept at home on my PC desk.

Original is still the best, but am waiting to get the G19!!!!
Frookie
as in when you have a plan to rob a bank waiting?
GIARUS
QUOTE (Frookie @ Sep 16 2009, 06:40 PM) *

umm wtf
deano
Oh yeah, i've got a grand heist planned for my upgrade to a g19 but shhh! Don't tell anyone?!
Harkonnen
QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 17 2009, 01:11 AM) *

umm wtf

It's $330 dollars. For a keyboard.
So just what about that makes you go 'umm wtf?' when someone jokes about how expensive it is?
And try not to doublepost, especially with your sig.
GIARUS
QUOTE (Harkonnen @ Sep 17 2009, 11:02 AM) *

umm wtf

So just what about that makes you go 'umm wtf?' when someone jokes about how expensive it is?
And try not to doublepost, especially with your sig.

cause in his post on the bank robbing he never mentioned the keyboard
Harkonnen
QUOTE (Goose10 @ Sep 16 2009, 06:08 PM) *

umm wtf

QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 17 2009, 11:56 AM) *
GIARUS
QUOTE (Harkonnen @ Sep 17 2009, 12:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Goose10 @ Sep 16 2009, 06:08 PM) *

umm wtf

QUOTE (GIARUS @ Sep 17 2009, 11:56 AM) *

in the same post not in diffrent multi posts and why would u say bank robbing for like wtf
Dagger
QUOTE (LolSauce @ Sep 8 2009, 06:45 PM) *
Logitech products are always expensive when they come out... lol

My G15 was about $170 when i got it and the G25 Wheel was just a tad over $500... now it's $280 in alot of places.

It won't be long till the G19 becomes a $150-$200 borad... that's when I'll grab one.

biggrin.gif

cant wait for the G19 to be that much ... just love the idea of the cable management tongue.gif
GIARUS
i think i might look at this g19 keyboard and see wat it looks like
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape