Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Display Driver nvlddmkm Stopped Responding
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
Dagger
im hoping windows 7 fixes this..

running Vista
gigabyte ex38-dq6 MOBO
gigabyte ga9800GTX (runs at 51 degrees all the time)
8GB RAM

ive had the mobo, power supply and ram replaced (under warrenty smile.gif ).. and i still get this problem :S

i cbf playing any games other then TF2, CS or COD4 as they only cause this error once in a blue moon. (COD4 doing it the most)
but yeah it wont let me play RA3 (only tried once or twice)
do i just get a new graphics card??? updating drivers hasn't helped over the past year .

Rangers
Dagger i had this problem with my 8800mGTXs in my laptop, now when the technician came to replace them he said normally this indicates to a physical problem with the actual card/s but it is just a reference error so i cant tell you that is an actual physical problem, but the technician told me that 9/10 times it is a hardware issue and seeing that you have had stuff replaced and updated drivers havent done anything i would think it could be a hardware issue. I thought it was a driver issue for mine aswell, and i tried many different driver versions and customised ones too which to no avail kept giving me that annoying error then one of my GPUs dropped off the map every now and again. So yea if you can get a cheap gfx card or somones old one put it in and see if you still get the error if not then i guess it may be time to get a replacement

smile.gif

-Rangers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape