Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Worth a shot
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
Duwom
sup, im just gonna get straight to it, i need a computer use at respawn, and that is it, does anyone have a kind caring heart? um also will need to run cod4, css and tf2 smothly

p.s neon, i know u dont have a heart so u dont need to reply unless u turn out to be nice
neon
QUOTE (Duwom @ Mar 25 2009, 07:23 PM) *
p.s neon, i know u dont have a heart so u dont need to reply unless u turn out to be nice

You still having a bitch because you didnt get a slot? Grow up. Its bad enough on our local lan forums, yet alone on here.
Harkonnen
*wha-pish*
Tank
My tankie sense is showing some sort of political issues between you guys? tongue.gif

anyways, gl duworm, i'm askign around for the same thing XD

cod4, css and tf2 smothly <-- pretty high specs? so not sure how many people will ahve a spare bx specced up to that they are willing to lend... gl in your search though biggrin.gif

xo
neon
QUOTE (Tank @ Mar 26 2009, 12:02 AM) *
My tankie sense is showing some sort of political issues between you guys? tongue.gif

Not at all. I have no problem with him... he is just been having a cry ever since last lan because he didnt get a slot... or something... but anyway - enough - it was going on for a bit on our local lan forums... and im over it.
LolSauce
QUOTE (neon @ Mar 26 2009, 07:01 PM) *
QUOTE (Tank @ Mar 26 2009, 12:02 AM) *

Not at all. I have no problem with him... he is just been having a cry ever since last lan because he didnt get a slot... or something... but anyway - enough - it was going on for a bit on our local lan forums... and im over it.

Slot please
savage
slot ?
Harkonnen
QUOTE (savage @ Mar 27 2009, 02:19 PM) *
slot ?

No.
Duwom
QUOTE (neon @ Mar 25 2009, 08:45 PM) *
You still having a bitch because you didnt get a slot? Grow up. Its bad enough on our local lan forums, yet alone on here.

Mkay Neon, u obviously do not know what my issue with you is, and i told you not to reply on this thread unless ur gonna offer a PC for me to borrow, oh and tank, gl to you as well buddy, hope to see u at v11
neon
QUOTE (Duwom @ Mar 27 2009, 08:51 PM) *
Mkay Neon, u obviously do not know what my issue with you is, and i told you not to reply on this thread unless ur gonna offer a PC for me to borrow

No, I don't. Care to fill me in?
Tank
QUOTE (Duwom @ Mar 27 2009, 08:51 PM) *
oh and tank, gl to you as well buddy, hope to see u at v11

Hahaha oh i'll be there, unless i get hospitalised or something tongue.gif

cya guys next weekend :V
Duwom
WOOT, I got a computer of a fellow lanner that wont be at respawn, it should what i want so thanks for everyones intrest anyway, cya guys there =P
Anarchy RD
i want to see Duwom and neon go at it!
chances are it wont happen but still
would be funny XD
Ithuriel
QUOTE (neon @ Mar 26 2009, 07:01 PM) *
he is just been having a cry ever since last lan because he didnt get a slot... or something... but anyway - enough - it was going on for a bit on our local lan forums... and im over it.

Finnaly someone who understands how slots work and why you shouldn't just spam slots! GREATER GOOD.

Fearsome Visage
$10 on neon
neon
Lol. Duwom and I have settled this, there will be no violence at respawn....

.... well, physical....
MrDerrick
i love keyboard warriors rolleyes.gif
Rokshocka
I love both Duwom and Neon
Tank
one thing i do not love is people digging up old threads... lol...
chinpokomoN
gl finding one thats semi decent :f
TheTacoMan
it's kind of strange reading these threads, now that neon is gone sad.gif
jutzy
Should be locked now, its old, and sad.gif
R4N
aaaaaaaaaaaaand done.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape