Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do i need heart of the swarm?
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
PieEater
Title. Do i need heart of the swarm to compete in the starcraft 2 competition
yoshiyoshi
QUOTE (PieEater @ Mar 22 2015, 04:41 PM) *

Hi PieEater,

If you're an SCII Vanilla player, you will be able to enter. But you MUST let the competition organiser, TechnoLust109, know that you are a SCII Vanilla player, so that you can take advantage of the 'Expansion Pack Sharing' feature of SCII.

Technically, you will need Heart of the Swarm. Thankfully, Blizzard & TechnoLust have you covered.

Does that help..? If you need more info, I can try to get TechnoLust to reply here and explain a little better smile.gif

yoshiyoshi
Hack3d
QUOTE (yoshiyoshi @ Mar 22 2015, 05:46 PM) *
QUOTE (PieEater @ Mar 22 2015, 04:41 PM) *

Hi PieEater,

If you're an SCII Vanilla player, you will be able to enter. But you MUST let the competition organiser, TechnoLust109, know that you are a SCII Vanilla player, so that you can take advantage of the 'Expansion Pack Sharing' feature of SCII.

Technically, you will need Heart of the Swarm. Thankfully, Blizzard & TechnoLust have you covered.

Does that help..? If you need more info, I can try to get TechnoLust to reply here and explain a little better smile.gif

yoshiyoshi

No, you do not need HOTS. As when you "Party" with other members you get the HOTS expansion. (just have to download the extra content)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape