Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Potential 5th Play for respawn team
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
BenArthur
Hi guys,

We have a team of four, but we are looking for a 5th player who is gold or higher to join our team.
We are all versatile in any role, but we are looking for someone who mains adc or top lane to join our team

We are Gold 4, Gold 2, Plat 5 and Plat 5. We are looking to win or come top 3 this event.

This is not a locked in team and just seeking out interest.

My summoner name is BenArthur. Please respond to this post if interested, I wont be available in game until the 29th

Merry Christmas!

Edit: Im a moron. I didnt mention the team was for League of Legends. If admin would edit "[LoL] into the title i would much appreciate it smile.gif
Harlski
Hello sir, i'm interested in playing for your team I am a bronze 4 main I can play maokai and gangplank adc. I'm at least plat but the teams I get aren't very good.

lets play some time when my mum lets me use the computer. thanks
BenArthur
QUOTE (Harlski @ Dec 26 2013, 05:54 PM) *
Hello sir, i'm interested in playing for your team I am a bronze 4 main I can play maokai and gangplank adc. I'm at least plat but the teams I get aren't very good.

WHATS THAT HARLEY I CANT HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY DOWN IN GOLD 4

SPEAK UP

Zilean op

Jen
Zilean OP, you kids and your AP players are just silly.

CritPlank always wins. Especially when it crits properly.
Toxzic
QUOTE (Harlski @ Dec 26 2013, 05:54 PM) *

LOL
zarozz
Can I still join?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape