Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Games for v27
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
madcat
So this LAN is going to be well and truly packed. Im going to be playing around with my server the next couple of days to make sure its sweet for the weekend, last time I didn't realise Chivalry was such a pain to set up a server and it was a free weekend, was disappointed about that

Any requests for games?

so far Im thinking of

Space Marine
Chivalry
UT 99/2004
BF 1942 if there is enough interest, not sure if the free offer on origin is still running
COD4
DoD:S
Enemy Territory (original, not quake fail)
Flatout and/or Grid
AoE2 HD (the new steam version, should be out Friday for pre purchasers)
A custom map or two for Warcraft 3, blood tournament in particular, maybe footman frenzy or warlocks

If anyone wants me to set up a server for something, chuck up a reply here or let me know at the LAN, I will be in DC chat or on the respawn.lan forums most of the time. Im hoping to get full games, cause full games are fun games

If we can get a game of something running I will ask the admins to make a quick announcement that a game is going so we can get some numbers in

These aren't respawn comps, just games to play when I get a bit bored. Winners get free hugs
VampyreCyrus
QUOTE (madcat @ Apr 3 2013, 12:39 PM) *
So this LAN is going to be well and truly packed. Im going to be playing around with my server the next couple of days to make sure its sweet for the weekend, last time I didn't realise Chivalry was such a pain to set up a server and it was a free weekend, was disappointed about that

Any requests for games?

so far Im thinking of

Space Marine
Chivalry
UT 99/2004
BF 1942 if there is enough interest, not sure if the free offer on origin is still running
COD4
DoD:S
Enemy Territory (original, not quake fail)
Flatout and/or Grid
AoE2 HD (the new steam version, should be out Friday for pre purchasers)
A custom map or two for Warcraft 3, blood tournament in particular, maybe footman frenzy or warlocks

If anyone wants me to set up a server for something, chuck up a reply here or let me know at the LAN, I will be in DC chat or on the respawn.lan forums most of the time. Im hoping to get full games, cause full games are fun games

If we can get a game of something running I will ask the admins to make a quick announcement that a game is going so we can get some numbers in

These aren't respawn comps, just games to play when I get a bit bored. Winners get free hugs

DC chat??? Ain't no such thing happening at Respawn.
RedIon1992
Free offer on BF1942 does seem to still be going.

I'll also suggest TrackMania (the free version) - it's on Steam, or at http://trackmaniaforever.com/ - I'll be setting up a server at some point.
watchudoin
DayZ smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape