Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Ingress Players
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
admin
Just wondering if there are going to be any ingress players going to this lan? biggrin.gif

I'm resistance and can see from the maps that Latrobe has 4 portals in it's campus, all of them are resistance and all of them have been fielded. Would be nice to have some competition wink.gif
DArenberg
QUOTE (admin @ Mar 25 2013, 12:19 PM) *
Just wondering if there are going to be any ingress players going to this lan? biggrin.gif

I'm resistance and can see from the maps that Latrobe has 4 portals in it's campus, all of them are resistance and all of them have been fielded. Would be nice to have some competition wink.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingress_%28game%29

Hadn't got a clue what you were talking about, lol.
Camaran
I'm a Level 6 Resistance Player. I might get some of my mates to come to the Campus and beef it up. I plan to farm. xD
zarozz
If only I had an Ingress Key
DArenberg
QUOTE (zarozz @ Apr 4 2013, 06:41 PM) *
If only I had an Ingress Key

Hit a player up they can get you one.
Tyrant
If any one has a spare key, this sounds -AWESOME-
technolust109
HOWDY! yeah there is going to be plenty of pertals at Latrobe to farm, i am also a resistance player, L8 "technolust109" based in lalor area and always in CBD doing operations, i am planning to do something along with ingress at Respawn, maybe a comp? PS, i help out at respawn so hit me up if there is any suggestinos that we can incorperate ingress into it smile.gif

Cheers.
Shong - Technolust109
technolust109
QUOTE (Tyrant @ Aug 13 2013, 01:28 PM) *
If any one has a spare key, this sounds -AWESOME-

yes i have a spare key, hjit me up your email to me and im more than happy to send you out one smile.gif (email me. technolust109@hotmail.com) Cheers.
Chill_Penguin
This sounds rad, I also would like a key if anyone has a spare.
Deadmeatgames
pity no greens it looks like
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape