Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COD4
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Nuklez16
Hey guys,
First post!

If you guys don't know me yet I am the organisation owner of InVidious and COD4 Professional, there have been a lot of talk on the CG forums about this next LAN, feedback I have heard from my team mates at your last LAN says that there was very little COD4 competition, I would like to ask is there a plan for a larger base COD4 tournament, and prize pool if not I would highly recommend so!

Thanks!
Nukleuz
SirSquidness
I assume you've already seen the post on the Facebook page and on Cybergamer, as well as the note on the event announcement that went out last night.

It will be a $15 buy in (per person? per team? I'm not sure - I've asked Tristan to clarify), and if there are >=10 teams, the prize will be $500 first, $250 second, or something like that.
Zardoz
Hi,

$15 per person and the prize pool will go to the 1st and 2nd place in a $500/$250 split if we get ten teams. Additional teams will result in a 3rd/4th etc prize.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape