Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ace of spades
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
SLoV
Anyone know if we can makelan servers for this ? Super fun game =)
SirSquidness
The version on steam, no you can't. The free version that the Steam game is derived from, yes you can.

Orbit was showing me this game - he thoroughly recommends it and has the LAN server stuff figured out.
SLoV
is the free version diffrent to the steam one much ? will the free one be on the respawn ftp ?
SirSquidness
I haven't played the free one, but I'm led to believe that the graphics aren't as 'good' (not that I thought the steam one had good graphics), there aren't any classes, something about maps. I'm not sure.
TH.Zem
Necro'ing thread.

Steam version to mod version: 98% different, the only sames being the block concept, and that you can add/remove blocks.

Steam version "classic" mode to mod version: 2% different. You can't make/host your own servers, and you can't change the colour of the blocks.

Me, I prefer the original/free/mod version, for setting colour/tunnel traps and confusing mazes. Oh, and for LAN.

Out of curiosity, anyone know if the free version can still be downloaded, since it got bought by Jagex?

Edit: Adjusted percents.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape