Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Teamspeak - Minecraft & Moarr
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
{Merve}
Hey guys!

Just a quick little advert I have here, I have noticed a few Respawn LANs that someone was complainning about quality of voice chat in game or when being in a team with randoms they can't communicate well and so on.
At this LAN we (MTS-Gaming) will be hosting a couple of different servers for you guys.

Teamspeak 3 - We will be running multiple Teamspeak 3 servers all in HD (CELT Mono 48Khz with only 20ms)
If you want a private channel that you can edit fully to your liking and passworded to your liking then we are happy to give you a server.

Minecraft Survival - A 30 Slot Minecraft Survival server with a new blank map. (Running CraftBukkit) [Looking for some suggestions of other Pluggins please post below]

Minecraft Creative - A 20 Slot Minecraft Survival server with a new blank map. (No plug ins, Just building fun.)

CounterStrike Source: ScoutzKnivez 24/7 - A 24 slot server for ScoutzKnivez.

All of this and more!
(We are also to host *PRIVATE* 4-6 slot Minecraft Servers for you and a friend(s) if requested. Limited to 2 private servers, it is all we can host on top of everything else without causing higher strain.

We will be at Respawn from 10am.
If you want to join any of these or have a server of your own we will be hosting a Website over LAN at an adress of which I will post on the intranet Respawn LAN and then again on DC++

So after this wall of text...

If you want one of these either come to us, we are on the seat bookings as MTS and ask for Merve or just post below / private message me if you require something. Open to suggestions of other servers if you contact us early.

-Regards,
MTS.
SirSquidness
Respawn LAN also runs TeamSpeak 2 and 3, Mumble and Ventrillo, at teamspeak.respawn.lan, mumble.respawn.lan and ventrillo.respawn.lan

Mumble is superior. wink.gif
Dn@ Bloodlust
A private teamspeak 3 server would be pretty awsome for me and a few mates since we will be on DayZ

nice work mate cheers
{Merve}
@Bloodlust,
Just send me a PM with what you're after and I am happy to do it smile.gif
Dn@ Bloodlust
Ay man just let us know where you are and well have a chat
priorax
Mumble is amazing, highly suggest trying if you have not already
Jen
Yeah I've never seen complaints about poor voice quality at a LAN, considering it's gigabit ports with between 4-10GbE between the core and the tables. Unless they are using internet hosted solutions which will be where the problem lies. (less bandwidth to the internet for obvious reasons)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape