Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xbox 360s at v26?
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Alzanth
Hi guys, I'm a newcomer to Respawn so not yet familiar with how things work apart from what I've read/been told. Anyway, am I able to bring an xbox 360 with me to the LAN? And do many others bring one? It'd be great to have a few rounds of Halo 4 (or whatever else) if possible and anyone else is interested.

Cheers wink.gif
SirSquidness
You're more than welcome to bring one. Consoles aren't terribly popular at Respawn, but there are a few people who bring them.

Just remember, speakers are not allowed, so if you're playing split screen, you should get something to split headphones as well smile.gif
Dn@ Bloodlust
My little bro will be taking my xbox 360, no halo 4 but he will prob be playin MW3 and black ops 2 most the time
Alzanth
Ok, thanks. I might just bring it anyway, providing I can get hold of a suitable TV for it - mine might be too big (first-world problems, lol). Will a 32-inch flatscreen fit within my allocated space?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape