Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chivalry: Medieval Warefare
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
Alioth
If I don't hear the war cries of at least a dozen burly men (and women) playing Chivalry at next Respawn, I'm going to be severely disappointed!

Don't know what Chivalry is? It's like CoD with large swords and less sucking.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Things that make Chivalry amazing:
You get to lop of limbs (and heads!).
Use siege weapons to lob boulders across the map or pour boiling oil on swarms of invaders!
4 classes to play from nimble archer to tanking knight!
Many weapons to unlock such as massive morning stars (those things are brutal!).
Plunder villages and kill all the peasants, push a cart of dead bodies into a castle's water supply, take on the king himself in his throne room full of bodyguards and more!
There's a dedicated button for battle shouts! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!
It's only $25!
Genoxell
QUOTE (Alioth @ Dec 7 2012, 07:36 AM) *
If I don't hear the war cries of at least a dozen burly men (and women) playing Chivalry at next Respawn, I'm going to be severely disappointed!

Don't know what Chivalry is? It's like CoD with large swords and less sucking.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Things that make Chivalry amazing:
You get to lop of limbs (and heads!).
Use siege weapons to lob boulders across the map or pour boiling oil on swarms of invaders!
4 classes to play from nimble archer to tanking knight!
Many weapons to unlock such as massive morning stars (those things are brutal!).
Plunder villages and kill all the peasants, push a cart of dead bodies into a castle's water supply, take on the king himself in his throne room full of bodyguards and more!
There's a dedicated button for battle shouts! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH!
It's only $25!

i could host a Dual tournament at the next respawn lan? if we get more than 8 people
Ghost_35
Am up for it, love this game.
SirSquidness
A+ game. Would fight again.
madcat
QUOTE (Genoxell @ Dec 25 2012, 10:20 PM) *
i could host a Dual tournament at the next respawn lan? if we get more than 8 people

I has it, would be keen to give it a crack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape