Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Panadol
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
SilenzXE
I'm very prone to headaches. Especially after long gaming sessions. Am I allowed to bring stuff to help with this? Just Panadol, and I haven't seen anything that denies stuff such as this, but I'd like to make sure.
RyuFromStreetFighter
Panadol is a drug and as such isn't allowed anywhere near Respawn, sorry champ.
SilenzXE
QUOTE (RyuFromStreetFighter @ Sep 21 2012, 02:21 AM) *

Bah, dammit. Ah well, thank anyway.
VampyreCyrus
he is winding you up dude
Alioth
QUOTE (SilenzXE @ Sep 21 2012, 12:23 AM) *
I'm very prone to headaches. Especially after long gaming sessions. Am I allowed to bring stuff to help with this? Just Panadol, and I haven't seen anything that denies stuff such as this, but I'd like to make sure.

Depends. If you're smoking or snorting it, that's probably not cool. Using suppository style should be fine though.

In all seriousness, is this some sort of secret code for you're going to bring other drugs and claim they're Panadol? Because that's just stupid.
SilenzXE
QUOTE (Alioth @ Sep 21 2012, 08:37 AM) *
QUOTE (SilenzXE @ Sep 21 2012, 12:23 AM) *

Depends. If you're smoking or snorting it, that's probably not cool. Using suppository style should be fine though.

In all seriousness, is this some sort of secret code for you're going to bring other drugs and claim they're Panadol? Because that's just stupid.

Ummm. Actually, I'm being very serious here. Bad, crippling headaches that induce vomiting and everything. And I'd rather not that happen in the middle of the LAN.

I was kinda hoping for a little help, but now I'm just confused.
RyuFromStreetFighter
That sounds like it's a borderline migraines dude, go to your GP today and have it looked it.
SirSquidness
QUOTE (RyuFromStreetFighter @ Sep 21 2012, 02:21 AM) *

Don't be a twat ;3

Yes, of course you are allowed to bring drugs of the recommended-by-your-GP nature.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape