Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a PC or lift!
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
moojuice
Hey guys just wondering if anyone out there has a spare PC + monitor or laptop that I could rent out for the day, pm me if you're interested and we can work out a price. I'm hoping to play cs:go so anything that can run it at ~100FPS with everything on low will do smile.gif

Alternatively if anyone is driving there from the western suburbs or if you're going past/close to Taylors Lakes, I'd be thankful for a lift, will cover fuel costs!
VampyreCyrus
QUOTE (moojuice @ Sep 18 2012, 09:44 PM) *
Hey guys just wondering if anyone out there has a spare PC + monitor or laptop that I could rent out for the day, pm me if you're interested and we can work out a price. I'm hoping to play cs:go so anything that can run it at ~100FPS with everything on low will do smile.gif

Alternatively if anyone is driving there from the western suburbs or if you're going past/close to Taylors Lakes, I'd be thankful for a lift, will cover fuel costs!

I live in Hoppers and could give you a lift.
moojuice
FUUUUU can't take my PC due to my brother being a gronk

I really appreciate the offer Cyrus and I wish I could've taken you up on it, I will now be performing sexual favours on top of payment to anyone I can rent a PC from!
Swi7chblade
QUOTE (moojuice @ Sep 19 2012, 09:32 PM) *
FUUUUU can't take my PC due to my brother being a gronk

I really appreciate the offer Cyrus and I wish I could've taken you up on it, I will now be performing sexual favours on top of payment to anyone I can rent a PC from!

I have a spare i7 920 with 6GB of RAM. Perfectly working system I could lend you but I don't have GPU.
VampyreCyrus
I have a spare 8800GTX?? I could lend out for the lan.
VampyreCyrus
or you could borrow my laptop. it isn't the fastest machine in the world but it can run most games quite nicely.
moojuice
Appreciate the offers you're both great guys, decided to just let it go and hopefully get my shit together for #26 tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape