Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: v24.5 feedback
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Sando
Best vibe. To all of you that decided to give this smaller event a miss - you missed out! I think the best way to describe the weekend was that it was like a big house LAN.

What does everyone else think?
jutzy
I enjoyed it, It was good to get away from the larger scale event,

i liked the projectors the most, 3 of them was great.

EDIT: Also suffering from a case of LAN flu sad.gif
jutzy
[DISREGARD DOUBLE POST!]
I-Rach
I Enjoyed It heaps even when things got loud! Everyone was playing the same game and yelling at each other made for some good times biggrin.gif

Nothing better than Zardos rage tongue.gif

<3
Chill_Penguin
tribes, ut2004 and flatout were amazing, and it definitely was more fun when we are all playing the same game and yelling at each other lol. I hope we get everyone playing the same game at a big respawn, it would be hella fun. Based just on the last 2 respawns (v24 was my first) i found 24.5 to be more fun, but at the same time a little different, probably less competitive. I'm looking forward v25.
That Commander
This was one of the better Respawn LANs I have been to smile.gif Reminded me of Rezidue LAN

It was a lot quieter too, is that attributable to no COD/CS professional players attending?

Cheers
QuarterBlade
QUOTE (Sando @ Jul 22 2012, 09:24 PM) *
Best vibe. To all of you that decided to give this smaller event a miss - you missed out! I think the best way to describe the weekend was that it was like a big house LAN.

What does everyone else think?

was my virgin run, great event. i'll bring my full rig to the september event. looking forward to it
Goob
I would of come, but now that I'm married, the wife kinda dictates what I do with my time. Although I have been given permission for September :-)
oohms
QUOTE (Goob @ Jul 24 2012, 09:10 AM) *
I would of come, but now that I'm married, the wife kinda dictates what I do with my time. Although I have been given permission for September :-)

whipped wink.gif

That said, this last respawn had the best atmosphere since the last small event.. If you are a regular or semi regular and you know a few others at respawn you really are missing out by not going
DArenberg
QUOTE (oohms @ Aug 2 2012, 01:29 AM) *
QUOTE (Goob @ Jul 24 2012, 09:10 AM) *

whipped wink.gif

That said, this last respawn had the best atmosphere since the last small event.. If you are a regular or semi regular and you know a few others at respawn you really are missing out by not going

Just wait till children pop up. I am lucky that the missus allows me out to play when ever I want, but then it means she has one in the barrel for the next girls night, all a trade off, really.
Zardoz
It was an awesome event. Finally got to play some games .. and Tribes absolutely smashes everything else for intensity at a LAN.

Oh shit yes, if we can get the Internet sorted for v25, there WILL be Tribes happening.

Loved the projectors, the atmosphere, the people, the lack of stress when I'm not trying to tick boxes on an event checklist.

I still think big events rock though ;-) Bring on v25.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape