Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: v24.5 seat bookings
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Zardoz

Seat bookings are open!
As this is a pre-pay only event, all pre-paid bookings are eligible for seat bookings. Anybody who has not prepaid won't be given a seat. Seat bookings are not mandatory..
Note that we are likely to see less numbers than last time so we may even remove tables - be aware that this is definitely subject to change! We might also be removing or changing rows A and B - keep this in mind!

As usual ...reply to this thread with the seats you'd like to book for your group and then list the names of the players in the group as they appear in the event player list. Keep an eye on the thread for confirmation of your seat booking as it may be rejected for various reasons. We only update the seat booking image on a periodic basis so make sure no one else has taken the seats you've selected previously!

Please note that seat bookings are only available to prepaid players (this means that all players in the group must be prepaid) and that bookings will be done on a first come, first served basis so be sure to be prepaid by then!

* You can make a booking for as large or small as you want. If you want to reserve a seat in a particular location for just yourself, that's fine too.
* Don't make a booking for group if you're the only player in the group to have prepaid - we will not accept it.
* When specifying players, make sure you use their names as it appears in the event player list.
VampyreCyrus
Howdy.

Can I get A1 for myself?

Thanks.
IMODTHINGS
Can i get Seats
A21-A24 for:
Imodthings
SexyBear
Jager
Krooq
Sir_William_J
Can I book
C-23 Sir_William_J
C-24 Chill_Penguin
Zardoz
Will update this later tonight for you guys.
the007killer
Hi guys,

Can i book e1-3 f1-3 (total 6 seats) for

h2k220
alex1019
chopper
johnny tsabs
the007killer
victoriadoll

Thanks!
Spatian116!
I can haz F23-24?
Spatian116 and SemperXxXFiXX
bearpack
yoyo

Would I be able to reserve seats D13-D15, and F13-16 for the following people:

BearPack
Benanaboat
Cheesyfluffball
Sanjuro
Zunbacker
IXLRunamok
www.com.au

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Seats and people added to the group - 16 Jul '12
Zardoz
Updating this now - stand by ;-)

Edit: Yep, updated! Yay!
bearpack
posting to clarify an edit to my seat booking smile.gif
Zardoz
Posting to clarify successful edit. Also fixed up the colours.
thomo
can I get F4 for myself.

Thanks
Songbird
Can I get E10, E11, & E12 for Swi7chblade, dani smile.gif and Quarterblade please? Thanks!
Sir_William_J
Can I change my seat booking to
C1-Chill_Penguin
C2-Sir_William_J
bearpack
QUOTE (Zardoz @ Jul 16 2012, 06:26 PM) *
Posting to clarify successful edit. Also fixed up the colours.

Sorry mate, messed up a bit, would I be able to grab D13-D16, and E13-15

It was a bit too late at night when I made that sad.gif Sorry!!
DrowN
Can I please get seat E16 for myself?
Flukeartist
Is this for the respawn with the "SteelSeries CS:GO Tournament @ Respawn LAN" competition?

If so, I'll need 5 seats, I'm prepaid and I'll get the other 4 to prepay before the end of next week.

D1-5 would be great if that's possible.

EDIT; Just checked my future dates, and I'm in the hospital on the Thursday before that weekend to get some screws taken out of my knee and wont be able to go. Is there any possible way I can get refunded/someone transfer me $35 and they use my account instead?
Zardoz
Hi,

Will be putting the big seat bookings up now.

We can refund you if you'd like. Sorry you can't make it - best of luck with your recovery.
Flukeartist
QUOTE (Zardoz @ Aug 29 2012, 12:12 AM) *
Hi,

Will be putting the big seat bookings up now.

We can refund you if you'd like. Sorry you can't make it - best of luck with your recovery.

That'd be great if you could. I would rather spend the money on something I CAN attend tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape