Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLZ HOST A ZERO HOUR TOURNY
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
Genoxell
Genoxell is back again!,

we need to have more RTS tournies single elim, either with Zero hour, Warcraft 3, Age of empires 3, Dota, we could do Cnc3 but it must be up to latest patch,

PLZ HOST A RTS COMP omg im dying since warcraft 3 got shut down as a tourny and DOTA aswell sad.gif. Since ors isnt coming to respawn aswell it'll make warcraft 3 more fun lol tongue.gif.

Also with dota2 coming out this year, wouldnt it be more fun to start Dota tournies up again?

Could do any bracket from 2v2APOM, 3v3 CM, 5v5 CM. any of them would be fine coz i always get bored around 8pm-12am then gotta wait for Poker to start later on
R4N
QUOTE (Genoxell @ Jan 27 2012, 12:18 PM) *
Genoxell is back again!,

we need to have more RTS tournies single elim, either with Zero hour, Warcraft 3, Age of empires 3, Dota, we could do Cnc3 but it must be up to latest patch,

PLZ HOST A RTS COMP omg im dying since warcraft 3 got shut down as a tourny and DOTA aswell sad.gif. Since ors isnt coming to respawn aswell it'll make warcraft 3 more fun lol tongue.gif.

Also with dota2 coming out this year, wouldnt it be more fun to start Dota tournies up again?

Could do any bracket from 2v2APOM, 3v3 CM, 5v5 CM. any of them would be fine coz i always get bored around 8pm-12am then gotta wait for Poker to start later on

While I would love to see some RTS tournaments happen at respawn again, it is one of those things that has slipped due to the sheer busyness of our admin team.

So i propose this, If I can get 1-2 people willing to gopher and actually RUN these tournaments, We "the admins" will do our best to get some prizes happening.

RTS people feel free to post here or PM me about this smile.gif
Genoxell
QUOTE (R4N @ Jan 28 2012, 01:05 PM) *
Genoxell is back again!,

While I would love to see some RTS tournaments happen at respawn again, it is one of those things that has slipped due to the sheer busyness of our admin team.

So i propose this, If I can get 1-2 people willing to gopher and actually RUN these tournaments, We "the admins" will do our best to get some prizes happening.

hrmm i dunno what would be THE best RTS for everyone to play, i know the war3 matches go from 7-20 mins each at least, zero hour with no rules around like 7mins-30 mins, cnc3 takes like 10-30 mins, Dota 2v2 OM is actually also a good choice = more teams, matches go for like 15-45 mins, but the comp would have to run from 9pm onward due to the FPS games going on, most teams would of been knocked out by then and finished dinner ready in time for the RTS tourny. age 2 and 3 might be going too far because how long the matches go for. but yeah its totally up to you guys, i wouldnt mind hosting an RTS tourny myself around 8-9pm.

What do the polls say in which RTS to play?. then we can host that leading poll result. (Minus TA lol)
R4N
QUOTE (Genoxell @ Jan 29 2012, 03:39 PM) *
Genoxell is back again!,

hrmm i dunno what would be THE best RTS for everyone to play, i know the war3 matches go from 7-20 mins each at least, zero hour with no rules around like 7mins-30 mins, cnc3 takes like 10-30 mins, Dota 2v2 OM is actually also a good choice = more teams, matches go for like 15-45 mins, but the comp would have to run from 9pm onward due to the FPS games going on, most teams would of been knocked out by then and finished dinner ready in time for the RTS tourny. age 2 and 3 might be going too far because how long the matches go for. but yeah its totally up to you guys, i wouldnt mind hosting an RTS tourny myself around 8-9pm.

What do the polls say in which RTS to play?. then we can host that leading poll result. (Minus TA lol)

I'm gonna have a chat to some gophers who have expressed interest in organising some RTS action. Because we run so many tournaments already these will have to fit in and run during other major comps. Like all respawn comp's this means that gamers might have to choose between CS and war3 for example.

Let me see what i can rux up prize wise. But I personally want to get the following off the ground, Zero hour OR CNC3, Dota or LoL, some sort of TD (Already organised smile.gif), maybe TA/supcom.

Sound good chaps/chapettes?
Genoxell
QUOTE (R4N @ Jan 31 2012, 03:41 PM) *
QUOTE (Genoxell @ Jan 29 2012, 03:39 PM) *
Genoxell is back again!,

I'm gonna have a chat to some gophers who have expressed interest in organising some RTS action. Because we run so many tournaments already these will have to fit in and run during other major comps. Like all respawn comp's this means that gamers might have to choose between CS and war3 for example.

Let me see what i can rux up prize wise. But I personally want to get the following off the ground, Zero hour OR CNC3, Dota or LoL, some sort of TD (Already organised smile.gif), maybe TA/supcom.

Sound good chaps/chapettes?

if i had to choose, personally it would be cnc3/kw (Because u cant just survive for a million years like in zero hour) or dota
Eggy
not a strong player in the RTS genre but i agree fun to play and i have seen people play which is also good cause then i can put there strategies to in my arsenal of course modding it to fit with my style. But yea sounds like fun
Genoxell
QUOTE (Eggy @ Feb 2 2012, 01:16 AM) *
not a strong player in the RTS genre but i agree fun to play and i have seen people play which is also good cause then i can put there strategies to in my arsenal of course modding it to fit with my style. But yea sounds like fun

i heard u wanna play Coh or Ao2 or w/e others, ill be playing them games at respawn aswell ill hook some up tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape