Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Respawn LAN 2011 Hoodies
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Pages: 1, 2
Vot
You asked for them, and here they are - Respawn LAN hoodies for 2011!

Note our stylish new logo !

Because of ordering deadlines (and I apologise for the last-minuteness), all orders must be placed BY MIDNIGHT on Sunday the 18th of September.

COST: $45. The generous folk over at The Tee House are matching the price you guys paid last time, despite the fact we're getting FULL SEXY COLOUR! So be sure to show them your appreciation!
All hoodies MUST be pre-paid. PMs will be sent regarding payment options. PLEASE put your Forum ID in during the transaction so we know who you are!
SIZES: S through to 3XL (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL).
WHEN: You can order from NOW until MIDNIGHT 18/9/11.

Ok, here's what you can expect to receive:

Love it? So do we!

Now, jump over to a Reply box, state:
Size and the EXACT SPELLING you want on your hoodie. PLEASE NOTE we will be copypasta-ing your name straight from this thread, so make sure it's right!

I will contact each person with a PM regarding payment options. Any questions regarding money MUST come to me by PM, we won't be discussing them in this thread.

Then all you have to do is start counting down the days to v22 and your new hoodie! Yay!
(At v22 please do not expect us to dig out your hoodie during mad-panic check-ins, please hold off until about lunch-time, Saturday).

v22 T-shirts will also be available to order, there will be a new thread made for these.

EDIT: Here's a (very short) FAQ section:
Q: Can I have 2 lines of text?
A: Yes you can! As long as you are willing to pay the extra $5 to cover the additional labour.

Q: Can I have a size larger than 3XL?
A: Unfortunately not! Our printer was unable to source a supplier in time for the coming event.
mast3r_illu5iv
QUOTE (Votucu @ Sep 8 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Note our stylish new logo biggrin.gif

Because of ordering deadlines (and I apologise for the last-minuteness), all orders must be placed BY MIDNIGHT on Sunday the 18th of September.

COST: $45. The generous folk over at The Tee House are matching the price you guys paid last time, despite the fact we're getting FULL SEXY COLOUR smile.gif So be sure to show them your appreciation!
All hoodies MUST be pre-paid. PMs will be sent regarding payment options.

Love it? So do we!

Size and the EXACT SPELLING you want on your hoodie. PLEASE NOTE we will be copypasta-ing your name straight from this thread, so make sure it's right!

I will contact each person with a PM regarding payment options. Any questions regarding money MUST come to me by PM, we won't be discussing them in this thread.

Then all you have to do is start counting down the days to v22 and your new hoodie! Yay!
(At v22 please do not expect us to dig out your hoodie during mad-panic check-ins, please hold off until about lunch-time, Saturday).

v22 T-shirts will also be available to order, there will be a new thread made for these.

mast3r_illu5iv
Meduim

Oh and the Hoodies look saweeeeet!
Dot-Hyphon
Medium
DotHyphon

Thanks smile.gif
Spatian116!
Medium
Spatian116
Pviruz
laugh.gif delicious!
Syko7iK
XL
SYKO7IK (or SYKOTIK if its easier)
orbit
1 Large
Orbitoid

Kthx biggrin.gif
ihasaflavur
ihasaflavur 3XL

AND

Sharks 3XL

Also, if it'd be possible to maybe get a 4XL for both, that'd awesome, if not it's fine. smile.gif
Thanks guys.
Ultimate_Sacrifice
Ultimate
Sacrifice

Is it Possible to have it like this? would be tops wink.gif my last one was like this and it looks mint.

If not

Ultimate_Sacrifice

and in a Medium thanks biggrin.gif
Xiphias88
Size: XL
Name: Xiphias

Thanks =)
Ne)(uS
Size: 3XL (4XL If possible!)

Name: NeXuS

Thanks!
SaddaM
SaddaM
XXL

Cheers :>
Worthless
2XL
WORTHLESS
Frookie
Name: Frookie

Size: Large

ILY
Haiucination
Haiucination

Large

No I didn't spell it wrong biggrin.gif
Sir_William_J
Not Sure What Size i would be but i'll take a

Size: Medium
Name: Sir William J
dylan85
Can I get

Dylan85
(Glenda)

Like that ^

In XL,
Willing to pay more if need be

Thanks dudes.
montycarlo
Montycarlo

Large Please.
lolkpro
large
monash cs
rem

ty smile.gif
Darknexus
Could i have it like this, with the two sizes of text?

Darknexus
-All's Fair in War-

if not then just Darknexus is fine

Size: XL

thanks
Vot
I've PM'd everyone so far in this thread. Please let me know if I've missed you!

I've also made some edits in the original post.
MR_ToXiC_One
Mr_ToXiC_OnE

size XXL
gyix
I'll take a large
Frosty
I'll have two please.

Frosty

Size: Medium

Piccola

Size: Small

Thanks!
OriginalPatters
OriginalPatters

Medium
wolfmother
"BLAME"
XL
Vot
QUOTE (OriginalPatters @ Sep 10 2011, 02:34 PM) *
The Game - U Mad?

Medium
This is going to be really squeezy. The letters will have to be quite short to fit it.

Or you can go two lines (for an extra $5)
The Game
U Mad?

Up to you.
oohms
oohms

3XL

Thanks!! laugh.gif
OriginalPatters
QUOTE (Votucu @ Sep 10 2011, 03:57 PM) *
The Game - U Mad?

Medium
This is going to be really squeezy. The letters will have to be quite short to fit it.

The Game
U Mad?

Up to you.

i changed the text back, will OriginalPatters fit on one line?
banladna
Name: Banladna

size:small
Watti
Watti

XL

Cheers
digitall
digitall

Medium

Thanks
Vot
QUOTE (wolfmother @ Sep 10 2011, 02:36 PM) *
"BLAME"
XL
Would you prefer it written with or without the talking marks?
That is,
"BLAME"
or
BLAME
?

QUOTE (OriginalPatters @ Sep 10 2011, 05:26 PM) *
QUOTE (Votucu @ Sep 10 2011, 03:57 PM) *
The Game - U Mad?

Medium

The Game
U Mad?

Up to you.
i changed the text back, will OriginalPatters fit on one line?
Still going to be squeezy, but we can make anything fit. Will, however, fit better than your first option.
Zardoz
Heya,

Would love an M, assuming these sizes are about the same as last time.

No nick on the back. People already know who I am.. ;-)

PS. Thanks heaps for organising this shit!
Queen Gainer
Trying to organise the monash kiddies. I'll get back to you ;3
Zardoz
Hey guys,

When paying, PLEASE GIVE US YOUR NICKNAMES OR WE MAY NOT EASILY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

Caps lock 'cos of srs bzns.
meediox
medium

[thisismebrad89]

QUESTION HOW MANY LETTERS PER LINE CAUSE I WANT ^^ AS ABOVE [thisismebrad89] with character
VampyreCyrus
QUOTE (Votucu @ Sep 8 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Note our stylish new logo biggrin.gif

COST: $45. The generous folk over at The Tee House are matching the price you guys paid last time, despite the fact we're getting FULL SEXY COLOUR smile.gif So be sure to show them your appreciation!
All hoodies MUST be pre-paid. PMs will be sent regarding payment options. PLEASE put your Forum ID in during the transaction so we know who you are!

Love it? So do we!

EDIT: Here's a (very short) FAQ section:
Q: Can I have 2 lines of text?
A: Yes you can! As long as you are willing to pay the extra $5 to cover the additional labour.

Q: Can I have a size larger than 3XL?
A: I hope so! We are currently exploring sourcing from other suppliers for these, but they will probably incur a further cost as well. Feel free to make a post with your preferred size, and we will be in touch with you regarding how successful we are in getting other sizes.

name: VampyreCyrus

large
rambo
Rambo

Medium

Kthx
jutzy
1 4xl wink.gif

Jutzy on the back

thanks biggrin.gif
<3 <3 <3
Demon Boy
Demon Boy

Medium
Queen Gainer
Queenie
Monash CS.

XL

Spankies. ;3
silent_rock_faery
Faery

XL

Thanks smile.gif
rikiku
RIKIKU

Large

Thanks!
Luthanor
Luthanor
Monash CS.

Large ?

medium usually fits but ill play it safe tongue.gif
PR0PH37
PR0PH37

size -XL

Thanks Guys laugh.gif
Worthless
What's with adding rules a few days after it opens? I've messaged my transaction ID haven't heard anything back. The topic originally said that's all you needed, now it says you need to leave your forum ID. Nice.
Vot
QUOTE (Worthless @ Sep 13 2011, 11:44 PM) *
What's with adding rules a few days after it opens? I've messaged my transaction ID haven't heard anything back. The topic originally said that's all you needed, now it says you need to leave your forum ID. Nice.
It's not really a new 'rule,' it's simply a measure to make it easier for us to sort out who has and hasn't paid when all PayPal displays is your real name, and we have to compare it back to the player lists.

Every player is being contacted as their payment is confirmed, everyone will be contacted before the hoodies are ordered smile.gif
PaintTheStreetsInWhite
Lee Sinead
Monash CS.

Large.

Thanks happy.gif
hawky
NAME: hawky
SIZE: Medium

Thanks smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape