Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Respawn LAN v21: LAN Vegas!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
Zardoz
It’s that time again...

Winter is here and it’s a cold one! What better time to escape to a hall filled with the warm glow of high performance PCs and a super-fast network? Announcing Respawn LAN’s 21st event: LAN vegas!

We will be having a number of high stakes tables for you to roll your dice on; our usual team majors, CS:Source, CoD4, TF2. Flatout 2 and Duke Nukem Forever* will form part of, but certainly not all of, our solo high stakes tables.

Register your place from 9PM this Thursday (June 9th) onwards. Confirms will open on the 23rd (a must if you don’t prepay!). As usual, we have plenty of prepaid places available. Be sure to keep an eye on the Respawn LAN website and our Facebook page for frequent updates relating to competitions, prizes and giveaways leading up to the event.

Blow on your favourite d20, put on your lucky underpants and sacrifice to the gods of gaming and get ready for the best Respawn so far.
Nicholas
woo hooo can't wait
Lord Infamous
Finally a theme I will fit into in my regular clothes, cos' im such a highrollah.
Bitcrusher
This is gonna be sick i hope biggrin.gif first time to Respawn laugh.gif
Some_Thing
QUOTE (Bitcrusher @ Jun 8 2011, 07:38 PM) *

Coming over from Perth for this one smile.gif
The Mike
QUOTE (Bitcrusher @ Jun 8 2011, 09:38 PM) *

Same as me. It's also on me birthday.
Jen
Whoa, Perth spies biggrin.gif

Welcome Perth people, enjoy and bask in the confirmed awesomeness that is Respawn LAN.
priorax
121 in 7 minutes... Come on guys, the site hasn't even crashed yet...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape