Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ace of Spades
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
orbit
Ace of Spades

"Ace of Spades is a free multiplayer game with voxel graphics and destructable terrain. The gameplay is capture-the-flag style."

Official Site
Download Link for the game
Download link for the server browser (makes joining games MUCH easier)

Orbitoid's nice zip with both installers in it

This game can be run under windows or linux (using wine(I've tested!)). I have had heaps of fun so far in it and it is super awesome. Looks "similar" to minecraft in its blocky appearance.
~~~NOTE~~~ you dont "need" the server browser but it makes it easy to change your name (you start off with the name deuce) and your in game resolution.
Also be sure not to press escape when in game as it quits without any warning.

Once you have the game and server browser installed find the "Respawn Australia" server in the list and join in the fun biggrin.gif

The map i started with is "Caves0" which has a huge mountian in the center of the map with heaps of caves in the middle.
orbit
The Respawn AOS server that i was hosting off my vps is now down as it was taking up way more bandwidth than i thought it would. It turns out people in Australia enjoy having a local server. Anyway if anyone wants to give it a go let me know and i'll get one going again. I might run one at Respawn V21 as well just for lolz.
RyuFromStreetFighter
Why would I play AoS when I could play a game with better graphics and ADS like CoD?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape