Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Poker @ Respawn
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
M4V3R1CK

Hey Guys, Mav here, just wondering how many were interested in poker this time AND / OR the stakes?

Usually respawn has a $5 buy in... Plus Blind raises that i have organised...

Sound good still? Or does some want higher stakes?

Please put your name down if you're intersted in playing below so i can still see how many chips / tables we'll need

The event should be broadcasted live over www.m4v3r1ck.net with results streaming soon after.

Thanks guys.
priorax
Keep in mind, not every (in fact very few) people who attend Respawn events reguarly check the forums, so it may not be a great idea to purely base numbers off replies to this thread.
M4V3R1CK
yeah true.. i am expecting around 30.. more would be great but yeah the more we get the higher cash prize there is.
Glasseater
as far as numbers go its been different every lan just depends seeing as it more of a fun event and not part of lan it depends what is still goin on as too how many you will get
Battle_Soap
Remember to bring a pack of cards this time bro =D
Rangers
I want in for sure problem is poker starts while tf2 comp is on which i play in. I have tried to do both but had to default poker because tf2 is more important sad.gif
soulink
If you allow re-buys this time i aint playing jus sayin smile.gif
Jen
I will ensure that I bring my multiple poker sets for the Respawn collective good. Don't forget to request one of the admins or front desk staff to add this event into the EMS so people can register.

I wonder how you plan to broadcast this live because our internet conncetion won't support live broadcasting I'm afraid.
Archie1Bk
I AM DEFINATELY INTERESTED!!!!
Edit: Higher stakes!
DrunkZor
pretty keen gotta see how css runs though
would be good if poker plays while there is no competitions running
Jen
Closing this thread given it relates to the July event not the september event.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape