Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brink
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Gaming
priorax
Hey guys, I am looking at Blink and am highly tempted. The main question, assuming (considering I haven't bought it yet, this is just running on assumptions) that is has LAN support, how many of you out there have it or are planning on getting it? If so, who would be up for a game or two at v21?

The game has dedicated support, so I am looking into how to setup a server as we speak.

(For those of you who are like me and are cheap, http://www.cdkeyscentral.com/products.php?product=Brink-US $27.85AUD for the game, compared to Steam's $90USD
DArenberg
QUOTE (priorax @ May 15 2011, 12:50 AM) *
Hey guys, I am looking at Blink and am highly tempted. The main question, assuming (considering I haven't bought it yet, this is just running on assumptions) that is has LAN support, how many of you out there have it or are planning on getting it? If so, who would be up for a game or two at v21?

The game has dedicated support, so I am looking into how to setup a server as we speak.

(For those of you who are like me and are cheap, http://www.cdkeyscentral.com/products.php?product=Brink-US $27.85AUD for the game, compared to Steam's $90USD

If you do buy it let me know what you think, Two other friends have bought it and have said it's an average time waster ala Borderlands?
priorax
So far I have heard mixed reviews, hence why if I am going to buy it, I will be using the previously mentioned website. I'm only really willing to buy it if I know people who I would be playing it with.
tricky
It's not that bad, i actually quite like (free DLC coming soon too) except hideous fps lag (ATI Drivers?)
wombat
I am not a big fan of it... if I was you find the cheapest price.
That way when you do buy it you can always say "I am glad I only spent $**.** on it."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape