Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TTeSports Black Gaming Mouse
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
Yurick
So having acquired a TTeSports Black Gaming Mouse i am quite happy with it (not least of which because i was previously using a Basic Microsoft Optical Mouse, which was quite literally coming apart at the seams). The only thing that is somewhat annoying is that the fourth button on the mouse is set to navigate 'back' in your browser, and as of yet i have not figured out a way to modify it to do anything else (Say, activate voice comms). I was wondering if anyone had figured out how to change this (as there is no utility to do so on the TTeSports website, and they do not have a forum for their products), or if there is a third party utility which will let me custom map inputs (similar to mapping the function of controller keys)?
Any input is welcome, but please don't flame the thread with "TTeSports stuff is crap" etc, it doesn't do anything but piss people off.
oohms
Most games/apps should support the 4th/5th buttons, so you just have to remap it in game
Seymour
QUOTE (oohms @ Dec 16 2010, 06:40 PM) *
Most games/apps should support the 4th/5th buttons, so you just have to remap it in game

As ohms said... For example i use the "Mouse 4" button for push to talk on team speak!
Yurick
Yeah i since figured that out, thanks for the responses though!
Lord Infamous
I use my 4th key as a "Blowjob" function
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape