Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Needing a Ride to Respawn (Hoppers Crossing).
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Harlski
Not sure if this is the right place, or wheter it's even allowed. However I'm in desperate need for upcoming respawn. Living in Hoppers Crossing area, preferrably I would need a ride to and from the lan. I'm more than happy to go halves in petrol if its needed.

I'm not a rapist.
I'm not an underaged kid.
I dont like being raped.

I only require space for one person, an LCD monitor and a Computer tower.

If anyone is capable of a spare seat, hit me up. Harlski.jay@gmail.com <- msn. Or add me on facebook, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=623650218.

Much appreciated guys.

Also selling prepaid spot if I can't find a ride.
Patryn
lol. this is allowed afaik. and also the right spot for it judging from past lans.
I'm in no position to help though... but gluck! ^^
Harlski
Cheers dude, really wasn't thinking about how I'd get there when I purchased my spot. Really hoping I find someone in my area with a spare spot biggrin.gif
SirSquidness
You're certainly allowed to post such a request!

There's a few people who come from down hoppers way. Hopefully some of them are as awesome as they should be cool.gif
priorax
QUOTE (Harlski @ Oct 4 2010, 08:38 PM) *
I'm not a rapist.
I'm not an underaged kid.
I dont like being raped.

For anyone wondering, these are 3 valuable things to have one your resume, however, they may be distressed when you mention rape 2 times in 3 lines.
TechL
Actually he only mentioned it once (there's no 'rape' in 'rapist' wink.gif )

Hmm we have some friends in common and I live around in Werribee but I've never seen you around and such, would help you out but I won't be in Werribee for the night.

Squid must be talking about me. biggrin.gif
Lord Infamous
I can tell you on the day, i'm hoping to set up on friday then going to a gig in northcote. If i'm back home friday night I could swing past. I guess I can't really say til saturday morn
Prim
Yo,

I can give you a lift, PM your phone number and i'll ring u or ring me after 5pm.

deadman edit: not wise to post your phone number on public forums smile.gif
Harlski
I've messaged Prim, and should be taking him up on his offer. However if plans happen to fall through, Might still a ride. And let me know anyway Lord Infamous incase I'm in a last minute need smile.gif
Jen
deadman, we could have got omnigeek to call him with the G35 Squirrel voice mod when drunk! that was funnee when we did it to zardoz, god omnigeek gave us much lols that night.
Lord Infamous
QUOTE (Jeffy @ Oct 6 2010, 01:07 PM) *
deadman, we could have got omnigeek to call him with the G35 Squirrel voice mod when drunk! that was funnee when we did it to zardoz, god omnigeek gave us much lols that night.

Do it to me 0435557339

* I'm aware of the possible repercussions
SpaceTurtle
well, i live near hoppers, so if your plan doesn't succeed, i could help out... at least that'll give me a reason to go respawn... =S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape