Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seating plan discussion
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Domma
Sharks
Everyone has a chance to prepay, so fair is fair...
B3NN
Yeah, I pre-paid and chose my seats and still got moved because a bigger team had already requested the table.. It happens, not a lot I can do.. at least pre-paying I can get a seat close to the are where I want to sit. Pre-pay and you won't need to lineup at 7am happy.gif
SirSquidness
In the same respect, the first person to prepay gets the best seat. The idea is that you don't have to wait in line from 7AM, because that's just stupid.
anna_b
tb
Alioth
I'm pretty sure ALL seating is in a chair, facing a table for PC setting up-ed-ness (new word get!), and as such are all the same. Or have I not been informed on some sort of First Class seating arangements? Does said first class come with recliners and a butler? Where do I apply for such services? Where do butlers go after they've done bringing my slippers and pipe? SirSquidness, I demand an answer to all these questions good sir!
I.esus
Who is in charge of organizing the seating?

Can LOLBIRDS be moved from A1, to the B1 gap, in between Guni and Sikkents up against the wall?

If it's not too much hassle. smile.gif
Jen
QUOTE (I.esus @ Jul 2 2010, 09:57 PM) *

Can LOLBIRDS be moved from A1, to the B1 gap, in between Guni and Sikkents up against the wall?

Tank manages this however given it's the night before it would be highly unlikely but I'll let her know.

Jeffy
ihasaflavur
The seating plan I think is a great idea. I like the idea of a pre-planned thing... makes me less anxious... and this is great because it is LESS likely that you will be seated next to a girl/guy (whom you don't know) who rages etc, unless s/he is in your group.
Shame that you got moved though.
I.esus
QUOTE (Jeffy @ Jul 2 2010, 10:36 PM) *

Tank manages this however given it's the night before it would be highly unlikely but I'll let her know.

Jeffy

Thanks, I can't imagine it'd be too hard... just move the 'reserved' signs over to some different (currently empty) seats. tongue.gif
Jen
QUOTE (I.esus @ Jul 3 2010, 12:44 AM) *
QUOTE (Jeffy @ Jul 2 2010, 10:36 PM) *

Jeffy

Thanks, I can't imagine it'd be too hard... just move the 'reserved' signs over to some different (currently empty) seats. tongue.gif

Sure, but if someone else has that bank of seats, it involves shifting them too. So that makes it difficult to ensure all players are kept happy and gaming smile.gif
I.esus
According to the seating layout pic, the seats I mentioned aren't currently reserved... so from what I can tell, moving our reservation shouldn't be too much hassle as long as it's done before opening time in the morning. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape