Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New mouse, thinking of the Cyborg rat9
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
king_wookiee
Has anyone used or own the Cyborg R.A.T9, its looks awesome and is fully adjustable, and metal alloy so should last a while, seen a few specs and vids i think it could be the one otherwise the Cm Sentinal looks like another good choice.

i just want the rat9

w00kie and Zem vote the RAT9

The Hub internet cafe - epping
Harlski
Looks like overkill. Has some nice features, but overall doesn't have very many benefits than any other top range mouse. And if you're looking to spend a good couple of hundred on a mouse, this would be you best bet.
Ninja OMNOMNOMNOM
I myself have the RAT7, and it's actually one of the best mice I've used so far.

Go for it.
mast3r_illu5iv
QUOTE (king_wookiee @ Jun 23 2010, 05:55 PM) *
Has anyone used or own the Cyborg R.A.T9, its looks awesome and is fully adjustable, and metal alloy so should last a while, seen a few specs and vids i think it could be the one otherwise the Cm Sentinal looks like another good choice.

i just want the rat9

w00kie and Zem vote the RAT9

The Hub internet cafe - epping

I have a steel series ikari, not a bad unit, has ask dpi but no weights sad.gif
R4N
It does look rather epic. If i was made of money atm id buy it for the awesome looks alone.

However i am stuck with an mx518 for the near future smile.gif
DArenberg
QUOTE (R4N @ Nov 24 2010, 08:02 AM) *
It does look rather epic. If i was made of money atm id buy it for the awesome looks alone.

However i am stuck with an mx518 for the near future smile.gif

Looks cool I want one but don't need, Ummm a Christmas pressie maybe just for shits and giggles.
SaddaM
I got one, customizable features is amazing, performance is the same as any mouse.. Logitech G9x, my previous, would be a better choice for serious gaming.
Queen Gainer
I have a Cm Sentinel. My boyfriend who usually uses a G5 played with it today, and says that he'd upgrade to a Sentinel when his dies. Get the Sentinel. DO IT FAGGOT.
priorax
Dead post revival KGO
Queen Gainer
I AM FOR THIS REVIVAL (I didn't look at dates when I posted stfu >/)
Sando
thanks fag

(also, razer deathadder 4 lyf)
wolfmother
QUOTE (Sando @ Dec 14 2010, 02:29 PM) *
thanks fag

(also, razer deathadder 4 lyf)

just switched to one, it's pro
R4N
razer, ritmo, same crap

logitech fo lyf
Sando
QUOTE (R4N @ Dec 15 2010, 09:37 AM) *
razer, ritmo, same crap

don't make me stab you
R4N
QUOTE (Sando @ Dec 15 2010, 12:51 PM) *
QUOTE (R4N @ Dec 15 2010, 09:37 AM) *
razer, ritmo, same crap

don't make me stab you

Sorry i should say belkin tongue.gif
RyuFromStreetFighter
do not want, mouse has too many features.

why do you need to adjust a mouse to the shape of my hand? because fuck you that's why!

like sando said deathadder 4 lyf, i have a v2 feels pretty good in my hand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape