in before caption

IPB Image
ophiel
IPB Image
jester
IPB Image

IPB Image
BumbleBJ
What's with all the weird cat photos online?

I desperately want a cat. I'm moving out at the end of the year, and will finally be allowed to have a pet. Problem being 1) Dogs need a backyard, so are out, 2) I'm allergic to cats.

I was considering getting one of those hairless 'sphyx' cats. Are they too weird? Will people not want to come over because I have a cat that looks like it has some sort of hideous skin desease? I'm moving out alone, and fear I'll be lonely without a companion. I keep tropical fish, but they don't make ideal companions.

*shrug*
Katster
just hope you don;t end up with a whiney, needy cat like mao, or else you'll cop it for leaving it alone while you went to work so you can pay for its food!
Lawn
IPB Image
Sando
I want a cat but am allergic to them too sad.gif

IPB Image
Kagome
I think Rex's are pretty good for ppl with cat alergies, they have big ears but they still have a bit of furr so they are still cute, they're usualy small too so it'll always seem like a baby, but you may want to double check on that one just incase I'm wrong.
Axon
KITTENZZZZ!

i have a cat, she is 18 years old, and senile, and deaf... but i love her muchly all the same.
BrokenMachine
QUOTE(Axon @ Jul 15 2007, 04:24 AM) [snapback]1328[/snapback]

KITTENZZZZ!

i have a cat, she is 18 years old, and senile, and deaf... but i love her muchly all the same.

How sweeeett..... I love you smile.gif
Ruined
QUOTE(BrokenMachine @ Mar 24 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]1938[/snapback]

How sweeeett..... I love you smile.gif

axolotls. nuff said
BrokenMachine
QUOTE(Ruined @ Mar 25 2008, 01:37 PM) [snapback]1945[/snapback]

axolotls. nuff said

Who's nuff btw?.....
Lawn
QUOTE(BrokenMachine @ Mar 26 2008, 05:42 PM) [snapback]1956[/snapback]

Who's nuff btw?.....

nuff = enough.
mang
BrokenMachine = nuff nuff

SNAPE
Glasseater
QUOTE(mang @ Mar 26 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1959[/snapback]

BrokenMachine = nuff nuff

SNAPE

nuff said
MiniWalks
BrokenMachine, moar liek BrokenRecord lulz

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape