Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: V16 pics are up!
Respawn LAN Forums > Official > News
R4N
SCIENCE!!

Now that zardoz is back from his US tour, we have some pictures to share with yall!

PICTURES!!!
Zardoz
OMFG It's SCIENCE
Tofuboi
QUOTE (Zardoz @ May 11 2010, 09:52 AM) *
OMFG It's SCIENCE

It's the Respawn LAN Science and Development team.
GIARUS

gotta love this pic purely for one thing
the pawnage u just received by nucleus his shirt biggrin.gif
*666*
there r pic missing.. where r the picture of the CoD4 Cmp Finalest ( first and second place getters)

there r like 20+ misisng
Kitfox
QUOTE (*666* @ May 13 2010, 06:29 PM) *
there r pic missing.. where r the picture of the CoD4 Cmp Finalest ( first and second place getters)

there r like 20+ misisng

not to mention my pro 2nd place tongue.gif

And Giarus i wasnt that dudes shirt. I almost bought a pacman hoodie today from jayjays however
Tank
Hey guys,

we had more than one person taking pics at this event (as explained in the other thread about pics) and they are also currently getting processed and uploaded ^.^ please be patient, we are trying to get them up as soon as we can!

-Tank
GIARUS
QUOTE (Kitfox @ May 13 2010, 08:11 PM) *
QUOTE (*666* @ May 13 2010, 06:29 PM) *

there r like 20+ misisng

not to mention my pro 2nd place tongue.gif

And Giarus i wasnt that dudes shirt. I almost bought a pacman hoodie today from jayjays however

i know u ain't that dude i know who he is tho
Pac man hoodie
O.O i want
but rather a super mario hoodie biggrin.gif
djzort
mad scientists was a good hook. and the staff costume co-ordination seems to hve worked well
SirSquidness
QUOTE (djzort @ May 22 2010, 09:45 AM) *
mad scientists was a good hook. and the staff costume co-ordination seems to hve worked well

Just so you know, not all of the people in the picture above are staff - staffs here!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape