Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A XBOX SIZED THANK YOU
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Lurks

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE ADMINS, GOPHERS AND GENERAL HELPERS FOR MAKING THIS PROBALLY BEST RESPAWN I HAVE ATTENDED IN A VERY LONG TIME.

Sorry I had to do a mini pike on Sunday but it was to take Zardoz to Melbourne Airport so we could be free of his GAME losing antics.

Also I think I may have found a place for where I can use my talents to help Respawn in the future.

BRING ON RESPAWN 17
Jen
QUOTE (Lurks @ Apr 11 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Sorry I had to do a mini pike on Sunday but it was to take Zardoz to Melbourne Airport so we could be free of his GAME losing antics.

Lurks - Thank you for doing this. If your focus hadnt come to the rescue. I would have been taking him to the airport in the van.

It's also positive to report, he landed safely (he rang me about 11:15pm 11/04 and it was 6:15am and dark in LA) so thats good too. I think he was on his way to the Mac store to buy an iPad *Shudder*....

So someone needs to be appointed to make him a security risk so they dont let him board with the ipad in his luggage or carryon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape