Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Urgent v15 Gaming Request, Network Cable Reqd.
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > Computers
Shady
Hey all..

Know it's a bit OT but this is the only place Ive found with any activity around this time, to try and speak to someone at LAN before heading down, seems I dont have a network cable longer than 3m, so really dont wanna come down and not be able to connect to the LAN, so was hoping someone could tell me if there are any available for sale?

Cheers.
wolfmother
QUOTE (Shady @ Jan 23 2010, 09:07 PM) *
Hey all..

Know it's a bit OT but this is the only place Ive found with any activity around this time, to try and speak to someone at LAN before heading down, seems I dont have a network cable longer than 3m, so really dont wanna come down and not be able to connect to the LAN, so was hoping someone could tell me if there are any available for sale?

Cheers.

If Centercom are there they usually have network cables available for sale in assorted lengths; if not, you might be able to scunge a spare off someone sitting near you.

Also, if you come early enough when there are lots of seats to choose from you might be able to grab a seat near the switch - there are probably about 4 seats on a given table that are close enough to use a 3m cable.
Sando
Buy one from a computer store beforehand. Shops like MSY and Centrecom should stock network cables in 10m lengths.
Lawn
QUOTE (Shady @ Jan 23 2010, 08:07 PM) *
Hey all..

Cheers.

IRC is always fairly busy.

http://respawn.com.au/?page=guides.irc
priorax
Can I point out we're all replying to a thread from Jan 23 regarding v15?
oohms
I blame lewis
SirSquidness
QUOTE (priorax @ Apr 4 2010, 09:24 PM) *
Can I point out we're all replying to a thread from Jan 23 regarding v15?

No. But you can follow Oohm's lead in blaming Lewis.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape