Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warcraft 3 and other rts choices for respawn comps
Respawn LAN Forums > Discussion > General Stuff
Vortex Vandel
Hi all,

Can I get some feed back from people intrested in any kind of rts comps for the next and future respawns?

Some choices I'm thinking of ,but not limited to, are:

Tower defence maps.
ENFO maps (enfo and fuza for war3).
Perhaps a battle ships comp? deathmatch or points or somthing?
war 3 1v1, other rts 1v1's? supreme commander?

We need to know some numbers as in recient times we've had ~12ish players intrested in war3 1v1 (this is fine and the comp will still run, I just need to know who's intrested in more/other stuff).

The only real issue with have with rts being run at the lan is they have a tendency to go for ages in some cases.

Please post with some suggestions for rts games and intrest in playing so we can get an idea of numbers.
wolfmother
CnC 3!
Zeruel
Starcraft
oohms
Total annihilation :3

(and cnc3 KW)

Hopefully ill have time to participate
Maelstrom
+1 Starcraft - Because it's good.
Sins of a Solar Empire - Anyone have a spare 15 hours?
WC3 Mazing Contest - Fun accessible little map, don't need to be a TD Pro to play.
Vortex Vandel
QUOTE (Maelstrom @ Jan 5 2010, 06:43 PM) *
+1 Starcraft - Because it's good.
Sins of a Solar Empire - Anyone have a spare 15 hours?
WC3 Mazing Contest - Fun accessible little map, don't need to be a TD Pro to play.

which wc3 maze map? can you give us a url (is it on one of the popular war3 map sites?) so we can play it before respawn smile.gif

and yeh starcraft sounds like a plan. TA is good but has way too many bugs for multi play sad.gif

wolf can be incharge of cnc3/ra3 tongue.gif

sins of a solar empire. sure if we get the intrest! I just wish moo2 had better network code sad.gif
Wombie
Generals - Zero Hour KTHANKS
rufusmador
COMPANY OF HEROES!!!!!
SirSquidness
QUOTE (Vortex Vandel @ Jan 5 2010, 08:46 PM) *
which wc3 maze map?

http://www.epicwar.com/maps/73905/
jassa32
i'd love to see some CNC3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
 Runescape