Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Noob questions about v8 Lan
green_comet
post Jun 27 2008, 02:45 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

Hi guys,

Im a noob when it comes to lans, im looking at going this Saturday, but I also have my friends 21st that night.
I just wanted to know if its ok to come saturday morning, and then leave sat afternoon(take my gear with me) and then come back after the 21st party? I just dont want to pay then be refused entry or loose my spot when I come back after the party.

any help is much appreciated.
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SnoMan
post Jun 27 2008, 03:37 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

im not an admin so you should still wait and here from them, but from all the lans iv been to its fine to leave and come back, since most go for 2days, they dont expect evry1 to sleep there or stay awake the whole time, your registered and paid, they would just double check
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Sando
post Jun 27 2008, 03:52 PM
Post #3
Respawn Alumni

Next event:

Yeah, that's fine, just have your player tag with you when you come back. If you are taking your computer with you though, someone may claim your seat, so you might have to sit somewhere else.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
green_comet
post Jun 27 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #4
Player

Next event:

Sounds good, Im going with a few Centrecom guys so ill get them to save my spot for a few hours while im gone... wink.gif

thanks alot for the help guys.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Patryn
post Jun 27 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #5
Player

Next event:

if u know them, do u really need to take ur computer with you? I know I've left my computer there for a few hours and it's been there when I returned. wink.gif Respawn's been pretty good about that, but having said that... prolly don't leave too many non-critical peripherals lying about. xD
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GundowN
post Jul 1 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #6
Player

Next event:

Haha, yeah Respawn is pretty good with stuff like that. I remember last time me and a mate left, walked down to the shops then got lost for an hour or two, but everything was exactly where we left it when we got back! ohmy.gif

--------------------
BiG|GundowN
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Katster
post Jul 2 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #7
Player

Next event:

hey,

we give you a tag which works as a passout. if you'd like we can print you out a thing that says 'respawn lan, reserved, green commet' then we can sticky tape it to the table.

While we havn't had any incidents as yet its probably best to not leave your gear lying around when your not there just in case.

if you want a reserved sign made up we need to know BEFORE THE LAN and you need to CONFIRM your REGISTARTION on the website. then e-mail v8@respawn.com.au saying you will be leaving and could we print a sign for you.

-Kat
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:57 PM