Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lift to Respawn (S/E)
Gamestah TCB
post Jul 2 2010, 05:40 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

G'day guys,

Would anyone be able to give me a lift from Murrumbeena/Carnegie/Caulfield/Chadstone/City from Respawn on Saturday night/Sunday morning after the COD/CSS (which is scheduled to finish around midnight?)

Long story on why I can't stay for Sunday, so if anyone's leaving then I'm small enough to fit in the boot biggrin.gif
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jen
post Jul 2 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Gamestah TCB @ Jul 2 2010, 05:40 PM) *
G'day guys,

Would anyone be able to give me a lift from Murrumbeena/Carnegie/Caulfield/Chadstone/City from Respawn on Saturday night/Sunday morning after the COD/CSS (which is scheduled to finish around midnight?)

Long story on why I can't stay for Sunday, so if anyone's leaving then I'm small enough to fit in the boot biggrin.gif

Gamestah Duwom LOL'd at you biggrin.gif
I took PT! Thats the key! (ps: MyKi is also a key that may/may not work)

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
DArenberg
post Jul 3 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Gamestah TCB @ Jul 2 2010, 05:40 PM) *
G'day guys,

You may be in luck young sir, hit me up when you get there I may be leaving around 1ish to Ashburton/Chadstone I will see if I can fit you into to the old gal.

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th October 2024 - 03:44 AM