Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RESPAWN tv, a tv show type youtube channel with reviews interviews n competitions
meediox
post Sep 8 2010, 03:29 PM
Post #1
Player

Next event:

a youtube channel for now with interviews competitions reviews on new products could become a show for channel 31 in melbourne if i get permishion and posotive feedback from u guys on here
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
SirSquidness
post Sep 8 2010, 03:46 PM
Post #2
^_^

Next event:

Could you clarify what you're asking/proposing?

Please at least try some spelling/grammar in your clarification.

--------------------
TRON MAN SAYS:
Using proper spelling and grammar makes you look smart. USE THEM! =D

Important information regarding your abuse of the English language
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Guni
post Sep 8 2010, 05:56 PM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

I think what he/she is saying is that they have a Youtube Channel that is dedicated to Reviews/News/Gaming in general (Hopefully Pro Gaming) and they wanted to know what everyone thought about the idea.

I also gathered that there was a possibility it was going to be featured on channel 31

--------------------

Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
meediox
post Sep 8 2010, 06:20 PM
Post #4
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Guni @ Sep 8 2010, 05:56 PM) *
I think what he/she is saying is that they have a Youtube Channel that is dedicated to Reviews/News/Gaming in general (Hopefully Pro Gaming) and they wanted to know what everyone thought about the idea.

I also gathered that there was a possibility it was going to be featured on channel 31

correct Guni a web show that is filmed at lans eg respawn and the review part is new products brought out by the sponsors of respawn and also new games coming out for pro pc gaming no xbox or ps3 crap seeing as respawn is a computer community and the interviews will be both people from respawn n professionals in the computer industry n after a few respawns have been on and we have plenty of material i can pitch it to c31 seeing as i volunteer for them Im just asking for feedback on the idea and weather the admins of respawn will allow me entry into the community as a main input in the projects coming in the future

meediox

p.s im a guy
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Chapo
post Sep 8 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #5
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (meediox @ Sep 8 2010, 06:20 PM) *
correct Guni a web show that is filmed at lans eg respawn and the review part is new products brought out by the sponsors of respawn and also new games coming out for pro pc gaming no xbox or ps3 crap seeing as respawn is a computer community and the interviews will be both people from respawn n professionals in the computer industry n after a few respawns have been on and we have plenty of material i can pitch it to c31 seeing as i volunteer for them Im just asking for feedback on the idea and weather the admins of respawn will allow me entry into the community as a main input in the projects coming in the future

meediox

p.s im a guy

Correct Guni. It's a web show that is filmed at LAN's such as Respawn. The review part is reviews on products made by the event sponsors (Thermaltake for example). Reviews will also include upcoming games, specifically games that are intended or will most likely be played competitively (No Xbox or PS3, due to Respawn being a computer orientated community), and the interviews will be of both players and/or organisers from Respawn and professionals in the computer game industry.
After a few Respawn LAN's and the channel has plenty of material I can pitch the idea to Channel 31 seeing as I voluteer for them.
I'm just asking for some feedback on the idea and if the Respawn organisers will allow me entry into the community as a main part of the projects and/or LAN's that are coming in the future.

Thanks,
Meediox.

P.S I'm a guy.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Alioth
post Sep 8 2010, 07:29 PM
Post #6
Player

Next event:

i am 12 and what is this i dont even has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Sep 9 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #7
Player

Next event:

meediox,

What I understand you're proposing is a YouTube! channel with interviews and reviews of current hardware from sponsors of Respawn but this would be done yourself and hosted on your channel in YouTube! correct? And further to this, you would pitch the idea to Channel 31 to see if they would broadcast some of it?

If you're looking for media related access, I would strongly recommend you email our big kahoona of all things media related zardoz@respawn.com.au and discuss it with him as he would be able to advise on that sort of stuff.

Include your idea, pitch and what the benefits would be so he can fairly assess your request in time for V18 perhaps.

Kind regards

Jeffy

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 06:40 AM