Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GIARUS Open Up
GIARUS
post Nov 25 2009, 11:18 AM
Post #21
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (TechL @ Nov 24 2009, 05:06 PM) *
I know pretty much everything in the OP, being a friend of Giarus. Except I didn't know the state your mum is currently in (the cancer part), I don't think you ever told me that.

Here's how I like to think of it. You're still alive aren't you? There must be SOMETHING that's keeping you "alive" (no smartass comments, just don't). There's always going to be the good and bad parts, but... that's life. There's always someone out there who has it worse than you, though it doesn't make the situation any better.

I'm no good at these discussions \o.O/ but I hope this somewhat helps to you and whoever else.

Yes i did tell u about my mum u must have forget.
She still goes in for check updates every 3-6 months.

--------------------

The internet! Where men are men, Women are men & underage teens are FBI agents
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
R4N
post Nov 25 2009, 05:21 PM
Post #22
Hueg.

Next event:

Yeh ive applied for my tafeing net year at VU werribee doing computer engineering genral diploma
and i used to go to a special group where i saw lots of people who had disaplities
my brother hated taking me there cause he wanted me 2 have a normal life

Good job, i went there and did that exact course last year smile.gif

While I havent had as many of the problems that many people on this thread have opened up about, I can understand your situation and from now on ill lay off the spelling mistake taunting smile.gif

I agree with daemo on the topic of most PC junkies/lanners/gamers have aspergers to some degree, and with this in mind it can be very difficult to interact normally with people. This is a problem i have in spades. At respawn I am able to talk to people normally, because I'm surrounded by 400 people like me, and to be honest its awesome. In the real world I find striking up conversations very difficult, but it is something I have forced myself to do through work and my studies.

What I could recommend giarus, is during Respawn, get to know people, open up a quality dialog and youll probably find that you will create some meaningful discussions and even friendships. 90% of my best friends are now respawners, and I would not be as happy as I am today without them smile.gif

Feel free to come and have a chat to me at V15 smile.gif

R4N

--------------------

Voodoo: i5 3570k, Asrock Z77, 16GB DDR3, Ati 280x 3GB, 120GB 520 SSD + 2x 2TB, Lian-Li PC A04, Win8.1.
Banshee: N2820 Intel NUC, 4GB DDR3l, 60GB Kingston V300 SSD, 1080P Projector :3
Rush: HP Microserver, 8GB DDR3, 4x 2TB
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GIARUS
post Nov 26 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #23
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (R4N @ Nov 25 2009, 06:21 PM) *
Yeh ive applied for my tafeing net year at VU werribee doing computer engineering genral diploma
and i used to go to a special group where i saw lots of people who had disaplities
my brother hated taking me there cause he wanted me 2 have a normal life

Good job, i went there and did that exact course last year smile.gif

While I havent had as many of the problems that many people on this thread have opened up about, I can understand your situation and from now on ill lay off the spelling mistake taunting smile.gif

I agree with daemo on the topic of most PC junkies/lanners/gamers have aspergers to some degree, and with this in mind it can be very difficult to interact normally with people. This is a problem i have in spades. At respawn I am able to talk to people normally, because I'm surrounded by 400 people like me, and to be honest its awesome. In the real world I find striking up conversations very difficult, but it is something I have forced myself to do through work and my studies.

What I could recommend giarus, is during Respawn, get to know people, open up a quality dialog and youll probably find that you will create some meaningful discussions and even friendships. 90% of my best friends are now respawners, and I would not be as happy as I am today without them smile.gif

Feel free to come and have a chat to me at V15 smile.gif

R4N

Considering i see u most of the time everywhere i go
i can talk to u more
thats why when i go to respawn i always go with a group of friends not just by myself
people who usally come in my group are
Poelwyk TechL Nucleus Xevious Sharks Anachary Jemmasauras Ihasflavour gamerman
But this respawn i hope 2 make more new friends.
it won't be hard to find me
best chances ill be wearing my jager beanie or my mafia style hat

--------------------

Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Andrewzor
post Nov 26 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #24
Player

Next event:

My mum had a brain tumor around 10 years ago when I was young, she was meant to pass away from it but she managed to fight through it and got rid of the cancer.

She is still alive and very well, I'm not going to pretend that it was easy, or the healing process wasn't difficult for her or for our family, but; It's better than her not being here.

Something that always made my Mum feel better was seeing her family, you would be surprised how much it can help a persons willpower.

I hope your Mum and your Auntie get better.

Also, I'm sorry for comments I've made to you in the past.

--------------------
Flawless Victory
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GIARUS
post Dec 3 2009, 10:25 AM
Post #25
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Andrewzor @ Nov 26 2009, 06:46 PM) *
My mum had a brain tumor around 10 years ago when I was young, she was meant to pass away from it but she managed to fight through it and got rid of the cancer.

She is still alive and very well, I'm not going to pretend that it was easy, or the healing process wasn't difficult for her or for our family, but; It's better than her not being here.

Something that always made my Mum feel better was seeing her family, you would be surprised how much it can help a persons willpower.

I hope your Mum and your Auntie get better.

Also, I'm sorry for comments I've made to you in the past.

My Auntie Passed Away abou 4-6 months back watching her husband her brother and her 2 sons carry her coffin to the herse was the hardest thing ever for me to watch.
My mum is still fighting i just hope we don't have 2 here that the cancer has come back

--------------------

Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:02 PM