Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dead_man
post Aug 16 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #2
Player

Next event:

Hi. This is SirSquidnes stealing Dead_Man's keyboard.

We had BF2 running since about 4PM on the Saturday this LAN, thanks to Hazza. I did intend to put out a "Hey, BF2 game going. Jump in and kill some bastards" announcement, but if you saw me after about 7PMish saturday, you'd forgive me for not doing this.

I'll get a 2142 server for next time.

--------------------

WTB: Decent HAWX Team :P
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
LolSauce
post Aug 16 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #3
Player

Next event:

2142 is balls... don't waste your time. I'm hoping Battlefield 1943 will be out for PC before the next respawn... Pretty much 1942 on the new engine.

I would have been up for some BF2 if i knew it was up sad.gif

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jono
post Aug 16 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #4
Player

Next event:

Eyy Guys, before i request something I just wanna say that Respawn was great, loved it, met new peeps and actually got past round one in COD4 so yeah good fun there. Anyhow, for the next respawn is there any chance of running TWO COD4 comps, like the normal 5 v 5 S&D wiht the prize money, but also a smaller 3 Vs 3 Hq, with the prizes being just trophies or sumthing coz that would be the shizzle as cod4 is very popular, anyways just a thought. Let me know how that turns out....ohh and on a side note...what ever happened to those cod5 zombie servers i requested lol.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
SirSquidness
post Aug 16 2009, 10:24 PM
Post #5
^_^

Next event:

I'll leave the extra competition schedule up to someone else, since that's not my area.

However since servers is my area, I'll answer your Nazi Zombies question.

I did look in to setting up a server at the LAN for you (as I said I would smile.gif ), however, I didn't get the chance to get it completely set up due to the comp + server team being quite busy. The busyness was compounded by myself being sick from exhaustion (busy few days and not much sleep friday night) on Saturday evening. So apologies for not getting the server up.

However!

Since a few people asked for this during the LAN, I'll make sure there is one next LAN, along with plain CoD5 servers.

On another note, you are more than welcome to run your own servers, be it a listen server (ie, you play and host in-game) or a dedicated server (running a seperate program on your PC). Not only do we allow this, but we encourage it. Doing this has the added bonus of that if you wish to change level, game mode, what not, you don't have to come up and ask us.

--Edit--

Also, now is the best time to request other servers for the next event! =D

--------------------
TRON MAN SAYS:
Using proper spelling and grammar makes you look smart. USE THEM! =D

Important information regarding your abuse of the English language
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
FuZZ
post Aug 17 2009, 09:42 AM
Post #6
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Jono @ Aug 16 2009, 09:56 PM) *
Eyy Guys, before i request something I just wanna say that Respawn was great, loved it, met new peeps and actually got past round one in COD4 so yeah good fun there. Anyhow, for the next respawn is there any chance of running TWO COD4 comps, like the normal 5 v 5 S&D wiht the prize money, but also a smaller 3 Vs 3 Hq, with the prizes being just trophies or sumthing coz that would be the shizzle as cod4 is very popular, anyways just a thought. Let me know how that turns out....ohh and on a side note...what ever happened to those cod5 zombie servers i requested lol.

it was good it was great coming 4th in cod 4 tongue.gif

-edit-

WE NEED A CoH server tongue.gif
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Pheonex
post Aug 17 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #7
Player

Next event:

IF Bf2 is put up for next respawn would be good to try get the map whereby its a 16 player sized map but allows 64 players on it. It's an insane map to play, lots of fun with no vehicles, not sure how to get it though. Used to play it back in the day
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Panda-X
post Aug 17 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #8
Player

Next event:

Poke would be OP!
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
GIARUS
post Sep 10 2009, 12:44 AM
Post #9
Player

Next event:

Some Quake would be nice

--------------------

The internet! Where men are men, Women are men & underage teens are FBI agents
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:45 AM