Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> proposition to change pizza places
Would you pay a extra $2-3 for a pizza that doesnt taste like cardboard with cheese ontop?
Would you pay a extra $2-3 for a pizza that doesnt taste like cardboard with cheese ontop?
Yes [ 22 ] ** [66.67%]
No [ 11 ] ** [33.33%]
Total Votes: 33
Guests cannot vote 
Danog
post Jul 1 2010, 12:28 AM
Post #21
Player

Next event:

Haven't Dominoes come out with a new recipe for their pizzas that includes more toppings etc? I haven't tried it yet. How is it?
Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Tank
post Jul 1 2010, 10:50 AM
Post #22
Player

Next event:

Wow, lol. this comes up so often.

I believe this was even investigated before i came onto the admin scene, and back then we were only looking for ~60 pizzas. And we basically said we wanted 60 pizzas delivered at 7pm and they laughed. something like that tongue.gif

The only reason domino's manage to do it for us is because they bring on extra staff, and we ring them way in advance (we make the order at 4pm tongue.gif) (and let them know ages before the event we're going to be doing it.)

and they do it for $8 a pizza. delivered. 100 pizzas pretty much all at once. which is pretty damn cheap. i cant even get a small garlic pizza at my local awesome place.

Long story short, it just makes life so much easier and painless if we go with domino's. the deal has been in place for many events now, and it's always worked.

You are more than free to go out and get your own pizza, we're not going to be offended smile.gif

Feel free to keep asking questions however smile.gif i will do my best to answer them.

(also it's 2 days before the event.... so the only thing we could do would look for a different place for NEXT event.)

tank

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
fletchdawg
post Jul 1 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #23
Player

Next event:

5 minutes to make 10 pizzas's +18 minutes to bake ezm0de

--------------------

x4 CoD4 Champion
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Tank
post Jul 1 2010, 11:43 AM
Post #24
Player

Next event:

Also i just looked at pizza hut, there are no stores near Bundoora. I would look into it further, but since there is no where close i dont think that particular option is one we can look into.

-tank

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shub0xx
post Jul 1 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #25
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Tank @ Jul 1 2010, 11:43 AM) *
Also i just looked at pizza hut, there are no stores near Bundoora. I would look into it further, but since there is no where close i dont think that particular option is one we can look into.

-tank

There is a pizza hut in Rosanna. 2-116 lower plenty road. But as yourself and squid both stated, it wouldn't b an option for this event as a mass order. They do deliver, but not sure what they would charge per pizza.

--------------------
--Shub0xx
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Guni
post Jul 1 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #26
Player

Next event:

Can we just leave it at dominoes srsly. All this talk of pizza is making me hungry :/

--------------------

Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kitfox
post Jul 2 2010, 04:32 AM
Post #27
Player

Next event:

Dominoes have actually changed their recipes quite a bit. it was on TV and all. i was forced to get a dominoes pizza about a week ago and i *gasp* found it edible. even somewhat nice.

EDIT: f you dont want pizza, there is a maccas up the road, and a KFC somewhere too.
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Maelstrom
post Jul 2 2010, 11:37 AM
Post #28
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Kitfox @ Jul 2 2010, 04:32 AM) *
Dominoes have actually changed their recipes quite a bit. it was on TV and all. i was forced to get a dominoes pizza about a week ago and i *gasp* found it edible. even somewhat nice.

EDIT: f you dont want pizza, there is a maccas up the road, and a KFC somewhere too.

Wow, haven't had it in ages. I wonder if it's time to risk my sense of taste again...

--------------------
"The Maelstrom is a dark force that seeks the destruction of all imagination"
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
xbox_girl
post Jul 2 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #29
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Kitfox @ Jul 2 2010, 04:32 AM) *

Also there is Northland about a 4 min drive (McD, KFC, Various shops including Salsas), Greensborough about 8 min drive (KFC, McD, Various Shops), Red Rooster on Plenty Road (Along with kebab/pizza/fish&chips) heading towards city about 3 min drive, Nandos on plenty road (along with fish & chips, pizza, noodle bar & the bundy hotel) at bundy square, away from city with KFC/Hungry Jacks further up the road.. and if you are REALLY desperate for food.. there is a Mcd & Hungry Jacks & KFC on Dalton Road (take the freeway/settlement rd)

And that doesn't include other small takeaways in the area...
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Wombie
post Jul 2 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #30
Player

Next event:

HI XBOX im a 15 yearold player who got a lift from my mum! I dont have a license or a car.

now fix my problem smarty pants

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Kitfox
post Jul 2 2010, 02:39 PM
Post #31
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Wombie @ Jul 2 2010, 02:03 PM) *
HI XBOX im a 15 yearold player who got a lift from my mum! I dont have a license or a car.

now fix my problem smarty pants

Hitch a ride smile.gif
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Wombie
post Jul 2 2010, 03:26 PM
Post #32
Player

Next event:

Please note: I'm 21.

But what happens if an underage person/s want to eat something other than pizza, but they do not have a ride? back when i was 17 and lannign i'd bring all my food with me and it wasnt a drama, but WHT IF! not everyone wants to hitch a ride tongue.gif and some kids may be too shy to ask!

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Guni
post Jul 2 2010, 05:32 PM
Post #33
Player

Next event:

QUOTE (Wombie @ Jul 2 2010, 04:26 PM) *
Please note: I'm 21.

But what happens if an underage person/s want to eat something other than pizza, but they do not have a ride? back when i was 17 and lannign i'd bring all my food with me and it wasnt a drama, but WHT IF! not everyone wants to hitch a ride tongue.gif and some kids may be too shy to ask!

Well im 17 and im coming with about 3 friends and my younger brother. Anyway we've decided that we'd bring food with us but also make trips to Maccas and order Pizza if required. It really isn't that much of a Dilemma not being able to drive anywhere for food.

If there wanting to eat something other than Maccas or Pizza because they maybe a fussy eater or even a vegetarian and the options supplied for Maccas and Pizza are not adequate there is always the BBQ were Tank cooks up some vegetarian options and IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH i guess just supply your own food.

Theirs always a solution to not being able to drive, plus im not sure if i would grab a lift with a stranger. Not to fond on the whole rusty van car pool :/

--------------------

Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
DojoMeat
post Jul 2 2010, 10:07 PM
Post #34
Player

Next event:

HELL YES! Dominos taste like fucking garbage, by far the worst Pizza i have ever had and the best would be La Porchetta in Reservoir.

+1 for change
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Redback
post Jul 3 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #35
Player

Next event:

This thread inspired this other thread

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
wolfmother
post Jul 4 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #36
Blame him.

Next event:

Actually, Nando's and Subway do catering and it might be interesting to see if they have anything to offer.

--------------------
http://www.prolapsoft.com - Wolfmother's AV & Net Software
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Wombie
post Jul 5 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #37
Player

Next event:

DONT GET SUBWAY CATERING

--------------------
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Shadow Reaper
post Jul 6 2010, 02:03 AM
Post #38
Competitions & Power Admin

Next event:

Would pay for nando's catering
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Jen
post Jul 7 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #39
Player

Next event:

LOL Not again!
I did the admin food run at Nando's... it's not cheap! That's for sure.

Mind you R4N was most happy nomming on his hot half chicken.. although they didn't give me cutlery for him so it made him sad sad.gif

--------------------
Jen

Gaming Rig:
Intel i7-3770K Ivy Bridge, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 120G Intel 330SSD, Asus GTX760 and Asus P8Z-77V-Pro
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
xbox_girl
post Jul 7 2010, 03:04 PM
Post #40
Player

Next event:

+ 1 for disposable cutlery!
Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 04:12 PM